The Dark Side of the Christmas

Haha I was thinking something similar.

Hoboninja has a plethora of star wars-y Christmas shirts for similar prices and sweatshirt (I know still not sweaters) options. I like this design, but I can only wear these shirts in December and July and I already have like 3-4 christmasy woot shirts, just not enough “casual days” to fit em all in. :frowning:

I think I just might wear this when I go to the SW marathon next month… :slight_smile:

This IS the shirt we’re looking for.

I will wear this one with pride.

Yea, but overall it falls under fair use - parody, etc… like all the other woot shirts with depictions of otherwise copyrighted characters.

what happened to gift shipping? no bueno anymore?

Can you guys please make an “ugly sweater” version of this instead of just a tee?! PLEASE!? I want it so bad!

It’s possible that this could show up on a crewneck sweatshirt sometime down the line. I don’t know that it’ll be this season, though.

I find your lack of long sleeve tees disturbing.

This shirt runs small.

Yes I paid more for the American Apparel shirt thinking that it was just a nicer shirt but what I got are three shirts that won’t fit my kids and Woot will not exchange it because “they include a fitting chart to eliminate such mistakes” is it our fault that the brand runs smaller?

Received my order yesterday, the shirts look great except that they sent me mens 2XL rather than the mens XL I ordered. Notified support and got the canned sorry but no replacements available here’s your money back which is a shitty response for a shirt that I can order today at a higher price meaning that replacements are available. Willing to send back the wrong size shirts so not looking to get 2 free shirts out of the deal (as long as Woot picks up tab for the return since their mistake).

UPDATE: dealt with support again and issue resolved to my satisfaction

I have to side with Woot on this. They have been specific on the sizing, both in the specs verbiage that’s default under the image and that there are specific sizing charts linked. Generally, the women’s shirts typically used the imprint industry are sized more inline with AA’s and less like Anvil’s. In some cases, like the Next Level blanks that TeeTurtle uses, they’re even narrower.

Even as a guy, years of “vanity” sizing has trained me to ALWAYS CHECK THE SIZING CHARTS.

+1