THE DEATH NUT CHALLENGE!

THE DEATH NUT CHALLENGE!

I highly, HIGHLY recommend avoiding this, this is not fun or pleasant.

1 Like

@Williamdavi

Need something to do?

2 Likes

If only it wasn’t November…

5 Likes

Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

But only like 13-14 peanuts, don’t you get more in the small pack on a plane?

2 Likes

True, but at least you can eat the airline nuts…

2 Likes

Imagine the outbreaks of violence on an airplane if these were served! By the appearance, this is not a snack, but rather a challenge. If wanting a snack another option may suffice.

2 Likes

1 Like

Being allergic to nuts, even airline peanuts would be a Death Nut challenge for me!
:laughing: :dizzy_face::skull_and_crossbones:

6 Likes

These are $340.1216Ě…/lb plus shipping.

2 Likes

GIF by CBS

1 Like

@ThunderThighs I just got my woot order of these and the best buy date is 2/28/21 stuffs 9 months past best by date. Now I know best by is just a measure of quality and doesn’t indicate safety but this package looks like it’s been sitting in a box for a year plus and someone stumbled upon it and rather than discard it like a grocer would because it’s past it’s best by date they decided to yeet it into clearance and expect people to yell YOLO and take the dive.

This is already a challange food due to spice but I don’t want a double food challange of spice + possible spoilage.

These nuts are already likely going to cause a lower GI explosion and adding in food poisoning might make for a double explosion capable of propelling an individual off their porcelain throne and upwards towards the moon.

3 Likes

Ugh. Amazon used to be pretty good about pulling expired inventory. They’ve been sucking lately though.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

I sent a message to the fine folks at woot customer support. I ordered a bunch of food things from woot along with my normal weekly of orders of stuff I don’t need but can’t help but buy from woot so hopefully they come with a little bit of time left before the best by date.

Thanks as always and have a nice day

1 Like

Until they realized they can just make woot sell it and shift the blame around. Take that, independent subsidiary!

1 Like

I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter

2 Likes

Thanksgiving roulette: put one of these peanuts in a batch of Chex mix.

2 Likes

Lmao

I don’t think you’d be laughing, but the rest is right…

explosion toilet GIF