The Dream Chair

That’s what I was thinking!

What this guy said. Fulfilled = A-Z protection on the item. Sorry Amazon.

Being 6’4", this looks like a pain in the a) neck; b) back

[A friend of mine has one of these by the same manufacturer as the one on AMAZON. I bought 4 of them for 400.00 with all free shipping. My deal is covered by the info below.

((Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon’s own warehouses, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these items. Something we hope you’ll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping and Amazon Prime.))

Parachute or chair?

GERONIMOOOOOoooooooo!!!

I bought one the last time it was up for sale & I love it!! It’s surprisingly comfy.

My only complaint is about the umbrella & honestly that’s not that big of a deal. I’m too short to install it & it can’t be taken off & closed like a normal umbrella to be stored. You have to take it apart to store it.

Soooooooo… is someone buying a ton of Woot stuff and turning it back around on Amazon? Looking at the list of $10,000.00 items, it looks like a lot of Woot! stuff from past sales is on there…I just wanted a nice, relaxing, “burnt dog poo”-colored bananarock-o-hammock, and here I am caught up in the cut-throat world of low cost item espionage. Must be Tuesday.

woot-main has got to be woot.

Their storefront has all woot items and the price for each is $10,000 – i think that sellers price items at $10,000 when they are “out of stock” so they don’t have to show out of stock (knowing no one would really buy them at that price). Then, when items become ‘available’ for sale, they lower the price to whatever.

anyway, that chair is now back to $100 on amazon (from woot-main)

I was pretty stoked about this UNTIL I saw it on Amazon for $100 with free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Vivere-DREAM-RR-Original-Dream-Chair/dp/B008299W46/ref=pd_sim_sbs_lg_5

Dude read the posts! This is 90% of the discussion and was linked in the 1st post!

For those who didn’t notice the $100 listing on Amazon is by a brand new seller account called “Woot-Main”, and they have every other item on Woot listed for $10,000. Something seriously shady is up, and I would be surprised if you actually received your $100 chair. I feel a customer service headache coming on for Amazon!

Maybe you’re not suppose to sit in it? I’ll bet you’re supposed to plop down beside it in one of those $15 bag chairs, and revel in the marvel that is the chair that no one can sit in? Relax the day away thinking “dang, that’s a good lookin’ chair”.

That thing looks insanely uncomfortable. The recline isn’t even adjustable?

Here’s a pic of someone actually sitting in it. http://www.wantster.com/items/dream-chair

guess i got lucky when i ordered this morning (on amzn)… it was back to $100 and now I see it’s back to $244

wonder if my order will get cancelled?

anyone else get a shipping notice yet on the $100 amazon one?

edit: now amzn one is $312

I don’t recommend getting lucky on this chair.

I have a shipping notice for my orders. It shows:

Plainfield IN
Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier - October 16, 2012 4:49:25 AM

I have noticed that each time the price has changed, the link changes the seller from Woot to Amazon.

Yay, just in time for the rainy season, so it can be stored in the garage and forgotten!

It’ll be an awesome surprise come spring.