The End Is The Beginning

Thanks to woot and all the voters! I love making these ambigrams (but didn’t know they had a name until the chemistry derby) and I’m happy to have put one on some chests. It just goes to show that if you design what you love, eventually you will be made fun of by a woot writer. Cheers!

I was so sad when this didn’t print before. In for one because it makes my inner chemistry nerd smile!

Congrats, Brett! I loved this one since I first laid eyes on it. MINE!

This shirt is a tad tacky; it screams “virginity.”

Take a 2nd look from another direction.

If only it were black.

Wow…just what I needed a shirt that people can still read properly while being hung upside down from the roof of a building! :slight_smile:

This shirt goes great with GrimGrimoire RPG:

[youtube=AOsW2kzORZw][/youtube]

I am currently at dragoncon but I still stopped to check and see if this shirt won. So happy it did. In for 2.

I watch about 5 hours of Ancient Aliens on Nat Geo and found out that aliens came here to harvest gold from us.

I am so glad this printed. In for one!

Which point of the compass does this one cover?

I’ve been checking shirt.woot daily for about a year and this is the first shirt I’ve bought for myself. I can’t wait to wear it!

I work in tech support for software that is called Alchemy. We just bought 3 of them as “team shirts” to wear at work!

I’m a big fan of ambigrams, and while this one is good, it was more than a little hard to read. Too many elements were ambiguous as to what letter they were supposed to be. This one needs a little more refinement before I would buy.

Am I the only one who couldn’t read the shirt? Even after reading that it said “alchemy” it was hard to see the e and m.

Looks like I should read all the posts, especially the one right above my own, before posting!

EPIC WOOT! I was extremely mad when ‘Dr.Adorable’ beat this shirt out… This is a quality WOOT! shirt indeed.

I’m very happy I get a chance to own this shirt. One of the smartest designs I’ve seen in the derby for some time. Great work Seeduvpain!

Reminds me of the plot to Dan Brown’s “Angels & Demons”.

Spoilers:
http://www.johnlangdon.net/angelsanddemons.php