The Endzone is Nigh

A well known flaw of all of the Dallas Cowboy models of these footballs is their inability to reach the playoffs. Buyer beware.

Did anybody chuckle when they read Tony Romo and “Playmaker” in the same sentence?

I got to give him props though for that week 16 performance that helped my fantasy football team win it’s championship! Huzzah! D&D for Sports nerds!

COWBOYS SUCK!!

Worst…Woot…EVER!

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/6af/83e/2c3/resized/crying-romo-meme-generator-threw-his-helmet-in-anger-it-was-also-intercepted-0e5686.jpg

Where is my RGIII, Playmaker football?!?

ahahhaha!!!

Every time I threw the Tony Romo play-maker football it was intercepted. I think its programmed to his likeness.

Go Texans!

P.S. Perhaps the Texans footballs will show up next week after they are likely eliminated Sunday.

I see this woot and wonder if they ran out of space for items from teams other than the southern ones…where’s my neon lime green Seakhawks football? :slight_smile:

Here you go… Texans "Hail Mary" Youth Football

His football is kinda flimsy and breaks just after you start having fun with it. Sure, you can fix it, but it’ll never be the same again.

That doesn’t even make sense. How does a football reach the playoffs?

Was the team selection based on whose fans have the lowest literacy rates?

Where’s the Packers football? I would be in for at least one of those!

Interesting coming from someone who spells his handle with “brutha”…

No Chiefs football?

Because phonetic spelling is the exact same thing as illiteracy. Diagnosis: Redneck butthurt.

Shouldn’t there at least be some teams offered that are GOOD? I mean come on where are da pACKERS, Ravens, NY Giants, Da Jets…

I actually have several Saints mini and soft footballs from throws in Mardi Gras parades. Yay for free junk!

HAHA The Jets you are TOO funny

No Steeler’s football offered. Please Woot really?

I guess I’ll have to settle for one of these instead.