THE ESSENTIALS

THE ESSENTIALS

THE ESSENTIALS

I like it, but wouldn’t buy it, because it is not representing teachers. Epic Fail. I think they are much more essential than pigs, oops, I mean police officers. And no one knows who the hell the guy in the yellow jacket holding a purse is supposed to be, a bank robber? He looks sketchy, like he is up to no good… Let’s swap him out for a teacher. My town usually has about 16 police on patrol at every hour, we’re down to 3, because they are useless when everyone is sitting in their house. That’s not essential compared to a teacher. Why not put a fireman? Exactly, because they are not significant when there is a pandemic. You are confusing 9/11 responders with pandemic heroes. The farmer is in the background like he’s almost not that essential, yet he’s the most essential. WTF!! We don’t need two people that look like nurses. Yes, a nurse is vital, keep her prominent in the image, but we don’t need two of them, unless the other person is someone else we can’t recognize like the bank robber in the yellow suit holding an orange Louis Vutton. How about a UPS, FEDEX, or US Postal carrier? They’re more important than the Ghostbuster in an orange suit, completely protected (non-heroic) who uselessly sprays chemicals into the air killing absolutely NOTHING, but at most a half-life virus in a subway that can not affect anything. Where are the Amazon employees, the restaurant, the DAMN SCIENTIST developing a vaccine to save our butts working within centimeters of the virus every day? This shirt has the right idea, but failed miserably on delivery! This shirt SUCKS!!!