The Evil That Men Do Except Instead Of Men It’s A Kite

I love the detail on the girl, her face is very expressive. Refreshing. :slight_smile:

The physics of this shirt don’t line up. Based on the direction the girl’s hair is blowing the kite should be positioned differently. I call [physical] shenanigans!

Much like adder, not for me, but boy do I love that name.

I hope this shirt comes with a pet mouse (or rat) that you can set on the shirt and test his intelligence by timing how long it takes him to follow the path of the kite’s string.

Who wants flowers, really? I’m sure Algernon would have preferred this kite.

does this “percentage of sales per day” thing mean I can wait and this shirt will be here past midnight tomorrow? (assuming no sell out of course) :slight_smile:

reminds me of the kite eating tree from “Peanuts”. Im sure it didnt have any inspiration from that.

sorry lambchop…i’m just not feelin’ it. not on this one. perhaps tomorrow or the next day. just got my filthy hippies shirt. should have ordered 3.

I think the days of flying kites are gone. This shirt will be a nice memento to remember them by.

If it was a boy instead of a girl, I’d really consider buying it. I used to make kites from newspapers as a kid, flying it in the hills, that was sure fun. I’m not much of a fan of olive shirts though.

oh yeah Happy birthday shirt woot, and to myself

Oh, but it’s gonna bug me that it looks like he has wings.

Not pretty wings either. Ostrich wings.

Reminds me of Billy’s Balloon… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpc5vgi9zbM

Adam, I don’t know if I love it on olive, but the cartoon is well done and I love the monster out of string. I would have liked to have seen it on baby blue, royal, or even grass or kelly green

The girl’s hair isn’t blowing from the wind; she’s running away. DUH!

Man, I love running with kites. And I love olive. But I don’t like Axe being shipped with my tees. Woe is me. :frowning:

This is one of the cooler designs that I’ve seen on woot, the only problem is that i’m a guy and I don’t know if I’m cool enough to sport a picture of a little girl wearing purple on the front of my shirt… no matter how cool the overall design may be.

Happy Birthday shirt.woot.

These two observations sold me. Bought one for my girlfriend.

Shhhh don’t remind them how old they are.

My children will not cry. I will train them to be perfect. Every tear will be dealt with severely. They will learn quickly. They will be merciless, calculating, killing machines. I will foster a dynasty, a clan whose legacy will survive millenia. Thou shalt hear the name Halcyon, and thou wilt tremble. No more shall the word mean serenity or tranquility. No! “Halcyon” will become synonymous with death and destruction. We will rain torment on all humanity! We will reign supreme! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Except, you know, it’ll be my actual name instead of “Halcyon”.

And I’m just kidding. shifty eyes