The Extinct

Interesting design, but it’s not something I would pick up for myself. Cream shirts != good.

I don’t get it. It’s like a fake band?

looks like a really cool, unique design to me. i want 2 wear it

Needs more cowbell.

Actually, maybe it has just the right amount of cowbell.

I would like it more if there were a couple more animals.

gosh…i wish i had 10 bucks…

kids, sheez…

Fantastic concept and design, but unfortunately the cream tee I have never comes out of the closet because its an unwearable color.

Shouldn’t a band of The Extinct have a saxophone player? Nobody’s used those since the 80s.

I love it but I can’t wear cream.

Awesome. I own too many cream shirts though but if this is still around by tomorrow afternoon, might need to consider it. :slight_smile:

Love the shirt. Not crazy about the color, but I’m in for 2. One for myself and one for my 5 year old son. He loves dinosaurs and rock music… perfect fit.

nobody ? I’ll have you know that guitarist david gilmour(pink floyd) plays one on his new cd.
the shirt looks better on blue

That’s a Wooly Mammoth,which is only kin to the Elephant(Ancient Ancestor).

I know. Close enough.

Another shirt I would have gotten had I not purchased an engine for my car this week. Man I cant wait for pay day…

Pretty clever, though a bit too cheesy. I hvae to admit the Mastadon is pretty cool. I would get one if I hadn’t just purchased a Cream Woot tee a week ago. ><

I’m almost 23. I just don’t understand. It reminds me of that other shirt a while back with a band on it and the bass drum said “The Band.” Although, The Band was a real band.

Fake? HARDLY. The Extinct were the rockingest band going, at least until the coelacanth quit as lead singer. Before that guy sold out, the band was selling out tours all over the USSR.

Seriously, dude, you’re making me feel like a fossil here!

Also, I like the shirt. The mammoth’s hair totally looks like a toupee tho, he needs to cut it like Metallica or these guys are never going to get a reunion tour going.

Needs more velociraptor.

Yes, I know. Shameful plug, but it just fit well with the coelacanth comment. :stuck_out_tongue:

Neanderthal Man at vocals would’ve made this perfect.