The Fallen

Nice and Halloweenish. It’s like an dark and evil version of “the birth of the pheonix.”

Does the skull belong to Edgar Allen Poe?

Uh oh, ravens? Get ready to see this shirt for at least another 2 years

Very Hitchcockian. I’m going to have nightmares for sure, and they’ll be in black-and-white.

Well done, mw82.

Grim, grim, grim…a mood this shirt effectively conveys.

Once upon a midnight dreary,
while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a hastily conceived comment
Many a piece of soon to be forgotten wit

Crows picking at things that have died, and thus they, the crows, continue to live?

It’s the Circle of Liiiiiiiiiiiiife!

Don’t worry, this is actually pretty cheery art for Scandinavians. :wink:

Nice murder of ravens there… well nice ravens anyway. It almost looks like they make the letter 6 but there’s only 5.

I think the write up is actually more dark and dreary than the shirt itself.

Today, October 17th is my birthday! Quick woot, sing me happy birthday!

Woot? Honey,do you need a hug? After yesterday and today’s write ups, we’re worried about you. Get out in the sunshine and stop listening to The Cure.

daaaaaaaaaaaamn…intense writup, and kinda close to the bone…I’m gonna go eat some icecream now and listen to happy tunes…

Believe me, you’ll thank me for typing it instead of singing it…but HBD either way!

My uncle just finished a battle with a brain tumor a few hours ago. I think I’ll go listen to a little Tim McGraw

Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss.

I’m having the same problems as I did before with an unremovable ad blocking the shirt graphic closeup. An information “why you have this ad” and possible opt out goes to http://optout.thinkrealtime.com/optout.php?advid=173 which is a blank page in two browsers

I can’t think of an appropriate way to say this other than how it’s already been said, so let me add mine: sorry for your loss. :frowning:

Now I pre-emptively feel like an a-hole for the flippant comment I was going to make about how depressing and death-obsessed the shirt write-ups have become lately…