The Fine Cuisinarts

I am devastated that I missed the 4 slice toaster deal… Can you please please charge me and send one anyway? I would be so greatful!!!

wait, this toaster?

I bought this blender… actually bought it at sears (70$), but It’s really well made… Make margaritas all the time, and It has no problems crushing up the ice.

I was gifted with one of these last year, I had to replace it months ago. The motor smelled like burning plastic almost from day one, and then locked up at about the one year anniversary
( you know, like the day after the warranty expired).

You might want to consider missing out on the toaster a blessing in disguise. I wandered over to Amazon to read the reviews and perhaps snag one there.
A bit over a third of the buyers raved about, a third thought it was so-so, and the remaining reviewers hammered it. Uneven toasting, etc., although someone did say it would make a great boat anchor.

THANK YOU!! :wink: I was able to add it. YOU ROCK!

Amazon users also said the Healthmaster Elite Blender was bad and I bought one and it is awesome with no problems after several months… go figure.

Many years ago, I was looking at kitchen gadgets with a girlfriend.

She set a curse upon me with the simple question, “Is it hard to clean?”

She is long out of my life, but her curse remains, actually saving me thousands of dollars over the years.

My Ninja Pro (bought here) passed the easy to clean test, but so many other gadgets failed.

Now I pass the curse on to you.

A margarita is made of tequila, Cointreau, and (freshly-squeezed) lime juice. It is shaken with ice and poured into a chilled glass.

A margarita does not contain crushed ice, sour mix, frozen limeade, sugar, simple syrup, or green food coloring.

I have no problem with people drinking and enjoying lime Slurpees with tequila added, but I do have a problem with calling that a “margarita”.

And the same goes for daiquiris.

“Frozen margarita” is to “margarita” as “white zinfandel” is to “zinfandel”.

I got the 14 cup processor as a Christmas gift and it is one of the most amazing devices in my kitchen arsenal. I once had to mince a shallot. I was skeptical that the processor was up to the task since it is so voluminous. I figured I’d end up with unevenly sized chunks like with other appliances when you put something too small into the chute. Much to my satisfaction the shallot literally exploded into a perfectly minced helping. In addition to handling anything I throw at my Cuisinart, it still gives me a giddy satisfaction to watch my shallots go “poof”!

Another one of my favorite things about this food processor is that it is dishwasher safe.

AMEN! And also, a martini is never made with green apple or lemon stuff, nor with pomegranate, baileys or chocolate.

You use vodka or gin, a drop of vermouth, and ice. Stir, strain into a glass, garnish with a fat green olive or two and imbibe.

This blender is no deal. The price on the web on average for new is $77. What the heck, Woot?!? You used to be SO good about GREAT deals!

Cuisinart PowerEdge CB-1400PC - Blender - 700 W
$77 online

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=Cuisinart+PowerEdge+700-Watt+Blender+Model%23+CB-1400PC&hl=en&prmd=imvns&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1280&bih=929&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=6105556702612738569&sa=X&ei=xaFDULPZL4LqiQL9goC4Ag&ved=0CE4Q8wIwAQ

PREACH IT.

250x131

The jury is still out in my case. These 11 cup Cuisinart food processors are supposed to be new? I ordered one three weeks ago and it’s been wimpy since day one. Yesterday, I was starting bread with 3.5 cups of flour and 1/2c water, egg, 1/2stick melted butter, etc. still in the “pasty” stage, and the motor started bogging down (as I’ve seen it do while shredding and slicing) then started smoking and died!!!
I sent a message to Woot asking for an exchange, and now I’m having second thoughts about not just returning it.
In the mean time, I’ve gone back to my 20+ year old 7 cup Cuisinart that’s still running strong despite a cracked work bowl.

no.

Your google-foo is weak.

You are listing a blender. This is a food processor.

Model numbers and features are much different.

Interesting you say this…

Do you not read the warrenty card? Or the main page for this deal?

“Warranty: 3 Years Cuisinart”

Looks like you chose poorly.

Oh yeah, BTW… in for one!

(re: warrenty… with certain credit cards, like AmEx, you get even another year on top of the three from the vendor. they just covered the cost of a reciever that died. NICE ! )