The Floppy Disks

The Floppy Disks

Guaranteed to last one wearing. Washing item will void your warranty, but we can deny it’s ours anyway because the decal will be gone.

If you had that happen to a Woot shirt, did you contact Customer Service? They are usually really good about sending replacements. I’ve never had a Woot shirt go bad like that but I’ve seen others say they have and they’ve gotten replacements.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

I stopped buying woot shirts for this reason. Contacting customer support after3 washings is absurd to me because I wear my shirts like months and months apart because I have so many. Between mother ship and Woot issues, I only purchase shirts in person. I have probably a few dozen that have all fallen off and are just regular shirts now. Thanks for the assist though.

Three washings? I thought you said one?

I said it was guaranteed for 1 :grin::+1:

First washing, lots of cracking. Second washing lots of bits missing. Third washing, gone or pretty much gone.

For the record, I have a Windows XP launch shirt that I got at XP launch that I still wear, and it still has the print, so I know how to take care of my clothes :grin: