The Forgotten Ones

I have a set of GearWrench metric ratcheting wrenches, and they are great!
My set has a reversing lever, and a 15degree box-end offset, which is nice in tight areas…

Would that fan plug into a car’s cig lighter? I don’t have a/c in my car.

wth woot, the bora clamp set is the same price with faster shipping on the mothership. Scheech.

hahah it auto changed DoubleU Tea Eff to “Which team fumbles” Cute…Im still not buying anything.

BOSTITCH BTMT72269 8-Piece Ratcheting Wrench Set- SAE
$28.99

BOSTITCH BTMT72268 8-Piece Ratcheting Wrench Set- Metric
$22.99

Can ANYONE explain why this is NOT RACISM?

Anti Americanism (SAE.)Society of AMERICAN Engineers!

Sorry, forgot. Discrimination against Americans is NOT Discrimination!

Woot, ball (or lack thereof) is in your court!

steve

Yes.

Because the metric system is superior and needs to be adopted everywhere. I am an american engineer and I support this statement. :wink:

Oh yeah, there’s also something called Supply and Demand. The more demand there is, the more people are willing to pay for something. The less demand, the lower you have to take your prices before someone is willing to buy it. Since woot operates predominantly in the US, I am not surprised that demand for the SAE set is greater.

Also, “American” isn’t really a race, given that there are many races within the country. Maybe you mean “Nationality Discrimination”

Since most American cars have been metric since the '80s, SAE tools have become pretty niche, I think.

On that note: I found an eBay auction claiming the Bostitch metric wrench set includes the sizes: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19mm. Pretty useful array.