The Good Crisp Variety pack, 4 Flavors

The Good Crisp Variety pack, 4 Flavors

Won’t the shipping process make these crispy crumbs by the time they arrive?

2 Likes

Haha for real??.. No way

With some of my packages from woot show up smashed… These would be crumbs also!

These cost about twice the price of Pringle’s

Oh my! They’re made with dried potatoes like the P
brand we know n love so why should I spend 25.00?
No no no can’t do it! Love to Mort though.:heart:

1 Like

We like to refer to those cases as Woot! Puzzles. No extra charge.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think p Ingles was originally a tennis ball company, but on the day the rubber was supposed to arrive, a shipment of potatoes showed up. P Ingles is a laid back company, so they said “(f) or get it, cut em up”

-mitch

Ps: sorry I butchered that quote

These are gluten-free which the P crisps aren’t. They also taste pretty much the same as the Ps.
The problem is the per can price is quite a bit more than the cost at Walmart.
(I like Woot a lot, but but most of their food items are not a good deal. I can almost always find much better prices for the exact same item.)

1 Like

I :heart: you, ThunderThighs!

1 Like

‪This is the opposite of a good deal. $25 for 8 pkgs of potato chips??‬
I just bought 5 packages at the store for 1.50 ea.

At $3.35 per can with taxes, I’m good. Can get Pringles for $1.25 per can.

Good luck selling any of these. They some expensive chips. I’ll take a pass.

Karen will buy them to feel superior to those eating the OTHER kinds…

1 Like

Honest feedback. I like Woot a lot and have spent a fair amount. But food items are generally over priced and that seems pointless when we have Wholefoods and 365 competing, not to mention the Mothership’s Pantry.

Please rethink the point of the food section and your demographic. You can make it on volume not just fu fu stuff people compare to cans of baked P.

2 Likes

I only did a quick google but our price is the lowest for this brand. I couldn’t find a variety pack like ours (again, quick google)

It’s fair if you don’t want/like these but that doesn’t mean it isn’t a good deal.

Everyone off to prove me wrong in 3…2…1…

2 Likes

It’s like any other “gourmet” type food item, it’s a good deal for that brand, but that particular product, we’re just so used to seeing for a much more palatable price on the normal national brands that we’re used to buying, that it seems like it’s unreasonable.

2 Likes