The Good, The Bag & The Crappy

Yep - The Amazon sign-on got me.
What a rotten hangup. I used to *Always check that I was logged in…

I’m in shock. I’ve been online and jumped right on all the others that have been posted in the last two days and missed out on every single one due to load time issues. I almost didn’t try on this one because I figured it’d be the same and I’d just get mad. BUT, I SNAGGED ONE AFTER ALL!!! Yay! I’m in love with Woot again. I hope it’s as good as the one I got from Meh!

Not getting the bag wouldn’t annoy me this time around if it weren’t for the fact that I keep getting stopped and asked to sign in again with my password every time I buy something. I mean, it happens regardless if I am buying on here or on Shirt.Woot. I dunno, maybe that just is supposed to happen?

So they had what 20 of these?.. meh

Crap. Almost got one. Very exciting there for a miunte. :frowning:

Congrats to you!

Congrats to you!

swing and a miss…

I hit add to cart at like 90 something but it’s already too late when you can’t log in.

added to cart but could not proceed to checkout. I should not have hit refresh.

WTFFML!!! I was primed and ready for this!!! Waiting for it, signed in to 2 browsers, finger on the trigger!!! Added to cart and sold out by the time I got to checkout!!! MF MF MF MF!!!

Nooooo! Finally saw one live proceed to checkout button… And … And… It’s gone.

This is the first time I couldn’t even get to the antichamber on two different attempts.

Not sure what’s going on with woot, but three times now, I have added to cart and got stuck at proceed to checkout button. It’s like it freezes up:( Not good here…Congrats to those that got through.

3rd time in the cart and no luck. What’s the point of being unemployed if I can’t even snag a BOC

woohoo! got one! thanks woot! :slight_smile:

Wasn’t even logged in, yet still somehow… by miracle of the woot gods… Got my Bag of poo!

Boc click on cart and it would do nothing!!! :rage::gun:

Good thing I had just refreshed my login and was able to score one! This is also my 100th Woot! purchase :slight_smile:

Finally!! I was there for all of the bags this Wootoff, but could not get the order through until this last one! This one is certainly a Bag and Crappy, we’ll see if its Good!

Thank you Woot Gods!

I don’t even care if it’s really a piece of poop; just excited I got it! Thank you woot!