The Good, The Bag & The Crappy

Not getting the bag wouldn’t annoy me this time around if it weren’t for the fact that I keep getting stopped and asked to sign in again with my password every time I buy something. I mean, it happens regardless if I am buying on here or on Shirt.Woot. I dunno, maybe that just is supposed to happen?

So they had what 20 of these?.. meh

Crap. Almost got one. Very exciting there for a miunte. :frowning:

Congrats to you!

Congrats to you!

swing and a miss…

I hit add to cart at like 90 something but it’s already too late when you can’t log in.

added to cart but could not proceed to checkout. I should not have hit refresh.

WTFFML!!! I was primed and ready for this!!! Waiting for it, signed in to 2 browsers, finger on the trigger!!! Added to cart and sold out by the time I got to checkout!!! MF MF MF MF!!!

Nooooo! Finally saw one live proceed to checkout button… And … And… It’s gone.

This is the first time I couldn’t even get to the antichamber on two different attempts.

Not sure what’s going on with woot, but three times now, I have added to cart and got stuck at proceed to checkout button. It’s like it freezes up:( Not good here…Congrats to those that got through.

3rd time in the cart and no luck. What’s the point of being unemployed if I can’t even snag a BOC

woohoo! got one! thanks woot! :slight_smile:

Wasn’t even logged in, yet still somehow… by miracle of the woot gods… Got my Bag of poo!

Boc click on cart and it would do nothing!!! :rage::gun:

Good thing I had just refreshed my login and was able to score one! This is also my 100th Woot! purchase :slight_smile:

Finally!! I was there for all of the bags this Wootoff, but could not get the order through until this last one! This one is certainly a Bag and Crappy, we’ll see if its Good!

Thank you Woot Gods!

I don’t even care if it’s really a piece of poop; just excited I got it! Thank you woot!

I had 88%! Even got to “Place your order.” Server error bumped me out, though. Darn it!

Meh, Place Order -> server crash… Got it in the cart both times today and failed both times today. I don’t want anymore Wootopoly, I want a BoC!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: