The Greasy Grasp Of God

Sounds like my kind of show! Where are you playing?

I love the fact that there is NO LETTUCE on it :slight_smile:

Need more palindrome on shirts.

Yay. Pleased to meat you.

I love that they linked that stupid old video… that video cracks me up.

I have bought at least 10 shirts (6 months or so) and developed a rash full of itchy/red bumps since then on my chest and arms, it comes and goes sporadically, like when i wear woot shirts in my normal shirt wearing areas. To combat this, I changed laundry detergent, sunscreen, shower stuff and about everything else. After buying shirts for my girlfriend, friends and family and they reported the same type of symtoms, I had to appeal to the wooters out there. Help!

Anyone going through the same thing?? Thanks!

I am in for one. i really think this one is gonna sell out.

Think of the possibilities with this shirt!

I laughed when I saw the shirt.

I actually laughed hard.

REALLY HARD.

I love it, but sadly I don’t think I have the right type of “look” to pull it off :frowning:

I imagine that 50% of woot’s sales come from drunken purchases.
…I know 90% of MY woot purchases are under the influence, anyway.

This shirt is hilarious but I have to pass because I don’t think I would wear it outside my home. Great stuff though and congrats to the artist.

we are called Thee Musical Marinades our taco deeener song is on our myspace page!! We are playing Martinis in orange CT and sometimes we pass out tacos when we play our taco deeener song to the crowd!!

The more I look at it, the more I want to laugh.

On a completely different tangent, all the aardvark speak got me to remembering some old website (I’m talking like Netscape 4.6 days) that let you write your own adventure? I’m pretty sure it was called aardvark or something adventures.

Anyone else remember this?

Nice! I’m in White Plains NY so that’s actually not out of the question. If I get my shirt in time, which I probably won’t, would it be rude to wear the same shirt as you?

This is true in my case as well. When I look at my closet tho I feel like I made the right call on a particular shirt that night four weeks later :slight_smile:

I will wear it while mourning the defunct Taco Viva. :frowning:

I got “Healthy Eating” in a random. That one was very popular. My friends all want mine.

if only it wasn’t on white. i would be in for a million!

HA!! Hell no!!! Would be awesome!! First couple several pints on me!!!

Whoopps we are playing Wednesday not Tuesday!!

GOOPYMART RULES!!!

Sweet. I got something to wear when I go to Tijuana.