The Home.Woot Garage Sale

Hey, what happened? Didn’t the “list” price of that laundry basket used to be, like, a hundred bucks?

You won’t believe this, but we made a mistake with that.

Can anyone comment on how much light the Portland Foam Back Grommet Panels block out?

Also Woot - no closeup of the fabric? Is there a pattern there or not? Hard to tell from the photos.

I am most disappointed with your sales on drapery panels. I have 3 large windows and 2 regular sized windows in my Florida room. Since each sale seems to limit my purchasing to 3 or 4 or 5? panels it is totally impossible for me to buy drapery panels from you. The larger windows need at least 3 panels each, the regular windows need 2 panels each. Please consider the number of panels for a larger room.

Sorry about that, we’ll update the limits.

Does the Umbra Emblem rod come with the mounting bracket. Pic shows it but description doesn’t mention it.

They will indeed come with the hardware!

I’m really curious about the light blocking as well.

Any update on Surya rugs shipment? its been a week and its still preparing to be shipped…have they shorn the wool from the sheep yet?

It’s shipping directly from the vendor which can take 5-7 business days for processing and to ship out. It’s possible it’s at the shipper and just hasn’t been scanned in yet.

If you don’t see any movement by Tuesday, please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.