The Hunt

I had the same reaction when I saw the shirt for the first time - but if you google lion eyes, you’ll find that a lion’s pupil is very different from most other cats’.

This is the first ever woot shirt with retina display! Really cool graphics!!

Good job. Well deserved in my opinion.

I thought lions avoid big preys like adult giraffes…would have been better with a zebra or wildebeest

Nice choice; incredible texturing. Would probably look very cool peeking out from under a long sleeve button-down shirt. Hmmmm…

Yet another shirt I would much rather have as a print to hang on my wall.

After that write up, I’m not so sure I want this shirt hanging in my closet. I think it would creep out my other wootshirts and who knows what would happen when the lights go out.

Not surprising that this awesome design won.

I’m extremely impressed at how little dots make such an amazing representation of reflection.

Thanks to everyone who voted- this was a fun derby with lots of great entries!

Yes, I thought the same, but a smaller animal with a lower profile probably wouldn’t have shown up as well in the design. Lions have been known to take down an elephant when food is scarce, so it’s not out of the realm of possibility.

I bought this for the story alone. The shirt is a cool artistic bonus.

That was me!

Originally cats had slitted pupils like a house cats, but lions started hunting during the day, where rounded pupils were more useful. Thus why lions have the round pupil rather than the oval pupil.

I study eyes professionally and cats unprofessionally. This shirt is SO up my alley!! It’s phenomenal.

Maybe the cat is just dreaming big.

The giraffe has a telephoto lens.

My first purchase on woot et al.

Great design!

What an incredible design. Doesn’t really fit my style but it is certainly beautiful. The detail is probably as good or better than anything I’ve ever seen on shirt.woot.

Great shirt, in for one. Good work artist guy that created it.

beautiful design, but i don’t like to wear dark shirts. would buy it if it’s a poster.

I would also love to have a poster of this shirt.

awesome!!