The Inigo Axiom

A gloriously lovely shirt. Congrats, acraigl!

Agreed!

How can anyone go wrong with a quote from “The Princess Bride?”
I’d snap this up in a heartbeat if it was available in a different color. Booger/pea green is not a favorite.

My first derby win, yay! Thanks everyone.

This is the greatest thing in the world, except for a nice MLT – mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They’re so perky, I love that.

:slight_smile:

Back in the day, winedavid and cohorts would have posted a zillion exchanges by now.

Congrats!

You mean the color “Grass Green”? It’s not so bad… once you get used to it. :slight_smile:

I’m actually wondering if there is an unwritten rule on Woot that all Princess Bride Shirts must be done on this color…

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/those-three-words?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_13

This is incredibly hard to read. The concept is strong, but a shirt is read quickly, so it needs to be able to be quickly read. This shirt cannot be quickly read.

I expected a different quotation, based on the title… But this is much better!
-Allie

I have two that are grey

Yeah but isn’t it fun to wear anyway? If you get a kick out of it, who cares? Like my bunny t shirt, in a little enclave reading a book entitled “Warren Peace”. The letters are small, but still I love that shirt. Everyone else sees a bunny and some books.
This, it’s true, has no diverting pictures. But still. As long as YOU know it… Also you can explain it to people who might care (friends and family?). “Look what a dorky t-shirt I got!” Like that.