The Key

LUV IT!

Is that where I left my key. And there was I thinking it was in my other jeans. Congratulations Patrick, I liked the looser style on this one and those heart-warming colors.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I want Guardians of the Labyrinth

it makes you work to get the key to my heart.

Just like the Twilight Zone you can unlock this door with the key of your imagination.

I’m totally getting a Kingdom Hearts vibe from this, and that’s a good thing in my book.

Two of my favorite things! Skeleton keys and hearts! :slight_smile:

I’ll be the first to say that I will at some point give this to my loved one and say, “Now you have the key to my heart.” Just sayin’…

Excellent colors + yes, I’ve probably been swayed by the shiny shiny gold’s promise of treasure…

Have you crossed over yet?

Speaking as a guy, I wish a section of the path was obstructed by a stomach.

Just notice the handle sort of looks like a pretzel. Anyone else seein’ that?

This shirt is simply a-maze-ing.

There’s a sign post up ahead, it’s my next stop.

Hearts don’t really look like that, in case you were wondering.

Actually, you’ve already got the key if you’re working through the maze contained within it. So once you already have the key it makes you work more to get to the heart. Sounds like most women to me.

Somehow the placement and size of the heart reminds me of the Grinch…two sizes too small…

Wait…are you saying I’ve built too many walls around my heart? Or is it that it’s a"mazing" that you can unlock it.
Dies from bad puns.

love the zelda reference but the heart is located more towards the middle of the chest!