The Kiss

Unless your floors are sagging from the weight of all those tee shirts, go ahead and buy it. It’s yellow, and there’s a vampiresque cat on it. What more can you ask for?

I just thought this was supposed to be a taco cat until I look up Gustav Klimt. I still think it looks more like a taco.

Really?

I love cats… But this shirt? This shirt just creeps me out.

Since I own the Klimt on a t-shirt, I have to have the cat version too!

Reminds me of Ezra Jack Keats’ books

Good luck finding a shirt like this on another site. Ah Woot, you so crazy.

I’m all verklimt about buying this shirt.

I disagree. A warm tan/beige/coffee color would’ve offered a nice neutral background. I adore Klimt and love cats. This would’ve been an instant buy if it wasn’t on yellow. Very disappointed.

I see what you did there. +1

So good!

I know there has to be a TARDIS in there somewhere, but I still can’t find it.

I love this shirt! The Kiss is my wife’s favorite painting, we have a print of it in our bedroom, and she hates cats. perfect!

If the cat was grey I would have clicked buy faster.
Either way, in for one.

Darn, why did I choose only yellow?!

Art Mewveaux?

Or for the Art History Majors, mewgendstil?

Pretty sure the look of the cat is referencing this other Klimt work (re: gorilla)

(warning: contains artsy nudity)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcn2dqRWMZ1qz4yqio1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1395872179&Signature=bTJOjg%2BLLpWpBL3jU%2BwxFrF3vdk%3D#_=_

I LOVE THIS. Unfortunately, it would look awful on me as a shirt (yellow is a bad colour for me), but PLEASE let me know if there is anywhere I can get this as an art print. I’d like to own this.

Yellow is my favorite.
Cats are my favorite.
I have a bazillion woot shirts, but I guess I have to buy it.

there was snow today, but I look at this shirt and the colors give me hope of Spring. And yes, I might like it a bit better than the original.

You’re awesome!