The Land of Crap and Honey

I was f5ing the entire time, and as soon as it popped up, it was already sold out.

4 of them in my cart… none of them on their way… Damn you woot!! Damn you!

wth?

Yes, but you need to look up the instructions online on how to block a web site in your computer’s hosts file.
It’s not hard to do really.

How about this… Anyone who wants to buy a bg of something… just send me a message and I’ll send you a bag of stuff that i have in my attic…

this is for those in despair over not getting anything… if this is a violation how about if… we just swap stuff… junk thats not already yours…

lol

BUAAHHHHAHAHAH!!! I thought I was golden when I had my woot app up on my phone and woot refreshing on the desktop. App popped up first, I clicked add to cart and it says “please select all options”…I’m like “WHAT OPTIONS” so I manually click 1 even though its already highlighted and the same thing…“please select all options”…I’m dying over here.

shakes fist you got me again woot, you got me again…

anybody know what it means when is says, something didnt add up with your order?

You could also do it in your router setup. Or just add it to the blocked sites in your browser settings.

Yep… at least a dozen times by now.
Are they selling one boc at a time?

Um.

I wonder what the chances of calling and winning on a radio compare to getting a BoC…

Someone do the math, I tried yesterday and failed…

just as crappy as ever, it seems.

Ive never gotten the app to work. I was refreshing on both and the app didnt show the next item until I closed and reopened…

i’ve been trying since 8am today to get a bag (26 times)and i have got 7 times its in your cart and then i go to pay for it and it says i can’t cause its sold out. wow this website kinda sucks. i’m trying one more time and then i’m done with this website for good.

Pepsiwine, These steps work…
It sounds like you are staying on the previous item page instead of following step 3 and on I list below. The problem is since there are only 10 each time it is mostly sold out by the time the main page refreshes. But the Community page updates first.
If you have any questions let me know.

1. When the current item is 5-10% middle click (or use a different window) and click the Your Account link. If you are logged in you will be taken directly to your account, otherwise if prompted login.
  2. Use your woot account and woot payments, not amazon (they require an extra purchase step and with only 10 it will probably sell out before then)
  3. When it is at 1-3% switch to the Woot community page.
  4. Change sort order to sort by date instead of sort by last post. (If you do by date the newest item is always on top)
  5. Hit F5 until the top item is a picture of a BOC.
  6. Click that BOC and buy quickly.

I made bags of craps for my friends when I was packing to move. Didn’t even charge them $5. One of them got a dozen air fresheners, a coupon for a free car wash, a functional TomTom GPS, a Zune Dock, and some craptastic little odds and ends.

i have 7

I’m going to go buy a lotto ticket. I think I have a better chance at winning that…