The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - Nintendo Switch

You’re welcome!

I already had those games from previous freebie offers, so glad to spread the free.

Audience Throwing GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

@ThunderThighs why does my order history and the item page now say Special Item 1 and not -----REDACTED----- ?

Probably so they can legally deny selling it to you if a warranty issue came up.

There’s probably some clause in some contract between Amazon and Nintendo that they are not allowed to sell below list price, international items etc. This has lawyer stink smelling all over it.

1 Like

Once upon a time there was a big company, we’ll call them “N”. N wanted to set the price for all the items they made. They wanted to control the marketplace. They don’t like when people sell below they price they set.

TL;DR: we’re erasing evidence. You’re still getting what you ordered.

5 Likes

Wow, I was being snarky serious, and I was pretty close huh

2 Likes

Lolol Thanks a bunch though!

1 Like

In the end, no one would have cared if this was Tony hawk one and two being sold for $10 instead of 29. The fact is this is the newest hottest game and the newest hottest OLED. Woot has to cover their butts here

Edit, that said, Costco is selling it for 60 bucks instead of 70. All day everyday. Sam’s club has it for $65

1 Like

Thx j

Came to wonder what I bought and forgot about, but if you want to erase the evidence, this whole chat is evidence. :eyes: Will this chat be snapped?
End Game Success GIF by GEICO

1 Like

I can’t tell you how much I appreciate even the tiniest of sticking it to N after all they keep doing to the emulation crowd

Just FYI, as I heard from a coworker/friend yesterday after bragging about getting a copy of the game for such a great price, the Switch emulation scene via Yuzu is doing great things… Apparently the day one patch of TotK is running fairly well, even on the Steam Deck. The emulator isn’t perfect for all titles, but they’ve got most of the bigger releases, and a growing number beyond that are playable. :nerd_face:

Have to get my physical copy to legally rip the files, and damn well giddy excited to do so

1 Like

chats with whom? mods aren’t selling you the items.

I was sure this deal would fly off the shelves like a BOC