The Madness Of Miss Stereo

I was very tempted to buy this as well. The design and color choice is awesome. The thing that is holding me back, however, is that the design is a woman. Not to be chauvanistic, but I kinda want to picture myself the one listening to music… which is impossible with this kind of shirt.

Awesome design though.

Nice color shirt, tight design! I’d love to see more music themes incorporated into some tees. Need to analyze the financial situation when I wake up though. Definitely diggin the print.

Great stuff.

I’ve been waiting a while now to see this color utilized as well as it is here. In for one.

Love the shirt!
in for 1 :slight_smile:

oooh, so close on this one…but, is that blood dripping from her neck?
dang, so close …arghhhhhhh

someone explain that paint drip in the background? only thing keeping me from loving this shirt =/

Nice art. Kudos.

Agreed, the drip totally un-sold me on it too.

finally… a shirt i want.

love the design. love the shirt color.

her ears are bleeding:noes:

Yes, perfect for the female sound tech. Awesome. I can’t wait to get it…hopefully before I go to the National Audio Theatre Festival in June.

And the girl would be pretty hot if she wasn’t a drawing…

Took me a second to see it, but I really like this one. Is that supposed to be blood dripping down from her ears? Perhaps from listening to music too loud? The blood drip is really what’s keeping me from getting it. That sorta ruined it

The drip destroyed the design. Way to fuck up a great shirt otherwise.

How fitting that on my birthday, just as I’m picking out my new headphones online, I check shirt.woot to find a badass shirt with a chick sporting headphones! It’s a sign, I must buy.

in agreement the paint dripping messed up the shirt, id be in if it wasnt for that for sure. now not so much

was gonna get it but noticed the blood drip. sure it symbolizes something but it ruins the shirt

I doubt its a blood drip. The center of the design is just a black circle that is made to look like it was done with spray paint with paint dripping down. the shadows you see on the figure are actually just this background circle, and the drops have nothing to do with blood/bleeding through the ears, at least how I see it.

In for one! Sweet design and I love the cranberry colored shirts from woot! :slight_smile:

Ahhh, woot knows we like DJs/Stereos.

Must. Stop. Spending money.