The McEucalyptus is back!

Congrats, W!
It’s the sauce!

The one eating the McEucalyptus IS fatter… it’s a PSA on fast food as well as an adorable shirt with Koalas!

Congrats on the print! I didn’t really have time to pay attention last week, but I do love the expression on the non-fast-food koala. :slight_smile:

If koalas knew what goes into that sandwich, I think they’d reconsider it.

(Seriously, if you knew what went into a McRib, you probably wouldn’t want another one.)

What you you have against grey pig foam pressed into the shape of ribs then slathered in tangy, sweet, red paste? We’re supposed to be discussing koalas here, Narfcake!
:wink:

When you put it that way, just makes me want one even more! Forget this vegetarian business!

Sure it looks tasty, and no doubt it is healthy, but how does it compare to an In and Out burgers?

Shirt.woot is going to make me bankrupt, every other day theres another shirt I must have… However I bought Friday’s shirt so do I really need 2 koala shirts?

Huzzah!!! Come to me, new Walmazan tee!!!

Ingredients:

McEucalyptus leaves: eucalyptus leaf fragments, reconstituted eucalyptus leaf, ground eucalyptus tree bark, high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, artificial color.

McEucalyptus sauce: Water, high fructose corn syrup, modified food starch, salt, sugar, soybean oil, eucalyptus wood by-products, sodium benzoate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), artificial flavor, artificial color.

McEuclyptus bun: Flour, water, high fructose corn syrup, yeast, vegetable oil, dextrose, fumaric acid, calcium sulphate, salt, acetic acid, soy flour, monocalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, cornstarch, ammonium chloride, ascorbic acid, azodicarbomide, mono- and diglycerides, propionic acid, phosphoric acid, corn flour, calcium peroxide, calcium propionate, dicetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides.

When in doubt, do what I do and flip a coin.

If it’s heads, buy it.

If it’s tails, buy it.

I don’t think there has been a Walmazan print I haven’t liked. I think it has to do with the simple yet full of expression illustrations … that are extremely wearable as shirts. It’s hard to do all that.

Well done my friend. Keep 'em coming.

Yes! Congrats, sir!

You know you can’t get just one McRib, so you are right about that. Congrats on the print Walmazan!

I thought there was something funny about the lettuce on that last burger I had…

Koality Burger!!!

aDORable! felicidades, wal! love it! que preciosoooooo. :wink:

Congrats Wences!

I think the first koala’s concern is because yesterday there were three koalas on the branch.