The Moped Diaries

The Motorcycle Diaries probably - The Motorcycle Diaries (2004) - IMDb

I’m not sure what the connection is between Che Guevera and penguins… :stuck_out_tongue:

Colors look great on Lemon!

I wouldn’t ride a scooter on the ice.

I love it! Sadly, yellow does NOT love me. Sadness and woe!

Decisions, decisions … I have three silly penguin shirts already … do I really need a fourth one?

I know there’s a quip in here about a flying moped trip to Hogwarts, but my clever ran out on me this evening.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

Ciao.

/apologies to Eddie Izzard

Really bummed about the yellow. Kid’s own all the other penguin woot shirts, but the yellow will not work for this. I still dream of a day with 2 color options.

Looks like they are living out the European Dream.

Too bad I look absolutely sickly in yellow…

I didn’t see this comment! I thought I was going to be the first person to make the witty Eddie Izzard reference.

Though I thought they were living out the European dream…

The first thing I thought of when I saw the shirt was the video from Pigloo “Ca Plane Pour Moi” driving their scooter type snowmobiles.

So I guess its a Pigloo on a Piaggio

Did you HAVE to put “Ice, Ice Baby” in the description??

Now it’s going to be stuck in my head until the next “Theme for Wooting Off” comes out!!!

Nice color choices and very cool highlights. Really sparkles Diana :slight_smile: Congrats.

These penguins are bad-a**es!

a scooter AND it’s yellow?! oh hells ya!

Can you really go wrong with hipster penguins?

This would look soooo much better with bunnies!

…nuff with the penguins already!

YAY penguins! I think I was on a “penguins riding complex machinery” phase when I did this one. I’ve been trying to get better at mechanical things with mixed results, I really want to draw some cars but they defeat me every time. I think I’m getting better though this machine turned out nice.

The halftones should be smooth on the final print… woot just forgot to Ctrl + alt + shift + E to make a flat layer before screen capping the image for the preview.

Oh Photoshop and your weird way of showing the edges of other colors when they are on separate layers. =/

If you ride it like a bike it’s a moped, if you sit on it like a toilet its a scooter. This is not a moped this is a scooter.

Wow! This is stunning! I adore the color scheme; the design really pops. Fantastic job :slight_smile:

Did the thumbnail make anyone else think of The Animaniacs?