The nation in my head is inside my mouth.

Seems like the problem is with the color, not the design. Perhaps you should move…

Imaginational Symbols. That was a fun derby. :slight_smile:

Congrats on the print, Edgar. Hopefully this one will be a hit with the buying public!

WOOOOOOOOOOO THANK YOU JOEL!!!

YAY, EDGAR!!! YAY, WOOT!!! THANK YOU! it’s not the edgar i was hoping they’d print, but it’s edgar; it’s all good! in for three!!! even bought one for my dentist; he’s a good guy.

YES EDGAR. Edgar = win.

Those thugs are pretty protective of their right to grills, eh?

I’m stoked to see you did actually pick an edgar, but, I dunno… with 8 other options, i just don’t know if I can bring myself to go for this one. We all know an Edgar print is going to be a niche audience thing by now… I’d love it if woot gave that niche audience a shirt that really shows what we truly love about edgar

AND EDGAR FREAKS!!! : ) YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

wow. wasn’t expecting this.

Nice Pogues reference. Shane McGowan is an excellent reminder to us all to brush 3x daily:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/music/mcgowan460.jpg

Also, nice Public Enemy reference, Woot.

And anyone with teeth

‘This shirt was designed by: fan favorite edgarrmcherly. He’s underground, just about to break.’

wooHOO!!!

I’m a Dental Hygienist. This shirt ROCKS!!! In for 2.

so true on that. i’m just giddy to have one of edgar’s designs, but i wish they would’ve picked one of the truly beloved.

i hope edgar submits these others to another site when he can. I WANT!!! but, thanks tons, woot!!!

While The Pogues will forever be my favourite band, you have to give credit where credit is due. The Pogues pulled that phrase from a quote by Winston Churchill in which he says: “Don’t talk to me about naval tradition. It’s nothing but rum, sodomy, and the lash.”

not for me

i already have 2 baby blue shirts from woot and a circa survive shirt that i wear all the time… a 4th one would be too much… plus… my teeth are nasty…
how can i sport a shirt with teeth on it… when my teeth are yellow and crooked?!
oh… and i also bought the one from last nite! :stuck_out_tongue:

i kinda need a white one!! i just realized i have no white tees!

This totally caught me off guard!! Hooray for Edgar!!!

I wish I knew what size shirt my hygienist wears…

BTW, be sure to catch tonight’s woot.com wootcast!

So much agreement!

Why? Are there murderous gangs of dental hygienists roaming the streets with mac-10’s, throwing gang signs around? :tongue:

EDIT: YAY, EDGAR!

just get a man’s size and guess a little big…she’ll love it! woohoo, woohoo! i’m so stoked!!! : )