The New Guy

mmmm purple.

I think I’d kill a baby to get teal shirts. That and a nice deep purple. Like an Eggplant.

If we end up with teal, someone has to come up with a killer design for it… I’ve been so apprehensive to buy a print on teal. Totally on board with the eggplant color though.

Sorry dude, my response was over the top.

Blame early mornings and facing an unusual walk to work in the snow :wink:

WALL-E?

MEEEENNNNN can’t wear pink, purple or teal? How very sad, very sad indeed.

Wait didn’t I see Howie Long wearing pink the other day? Oh wait he isn’t a man, more like a man and a half.

Yeah more colors would be nice and maybe to be able to choose the color of your shirt.

Anyone ever read Walt Kelly?

He wrote an illustrated story in the 1950’s about a walking computer made out of a cash register and a teapot that fell in love with a fire hydrant.

Reminds me a lot of this… not similar enough to be considered copied, but very reminiscent!

ha, no problem. We’re getting dumped on (with snow) as I type this.

please stop the snow, someone…

Wait! Wait!.. let me get out my magic wan… never mind… it’s broken.

I’m shorter/smaller than your daughters? (I wear a WM comfortably) o_O

I’m sure you’re just wanting more snow to try and bury me under!

This isn’t Wall-E, it’s frickin’ R2-D2.

You people need to brush up on your robots.

I love it. It’s cute and simple without being trite. It’s a great design and I had to buy one.

In my experience the only men who wear teal are two things: Blue eyed and very secure in their manhood! Good for you Adder!

mods didn’t like my joke I see? I’m on board with any new colors for shirts where do we put our vote in for that? very blue eye’d

me too! i was remembering the part where he’s trying to hold her hand on earth in the beginning. :slight_smile:

dude, I have plenty enough snow where I am… I could probably bury most of a small state with what I have in my back yard.

Buy let’s not get on the topic of whom is going to be buried under what amount of snow… we’ll just get yelled at again XD

I think the concept was being attributed to Wall-E (Robot in love with another Robot) not the R2D2 like robot itself.

And it sounds like your manhood is in good stead…unless your a female…it is hard to tell with some user names. :o) Com’on Woot…let’s see some teal and lavender shirts!!

Us Texans would happily take some snow!! It is going to be 65 here today and we are boardering on a drought! Besides, the born and breed Texans can’t drive in it and we all get to go home early!!