The *NEW* Official Unofficial Box of Treasures (UBOT) List - 2022

…wow.

5 Likes

I may try to use the Walmart box it came in and hope that it holds up…

5 Likes

Ask the same friends if they want anything from the box.

6 Likes

I just stumbled upon this forum thread (I don’t often delve into Woot chatter but I have a free morning and felt whimsical) and I adore this idea!

Is a list being built for the next go-around yet? If so, please sign me up!

The last community gift-giving event I participated in was Reddit Secret Santa a few years back, and I absolutely loved the experience.

5 Likes

They are both nouns, tricentenial is also an adjective.

4 Likes

Stefan’s Group W Bench of GWUFRBOG Love LIVE SHIPPING
I am not sure if the rules apply Group W. They prefer someone who is active in the threads (not just giveaways); if you have had interaction with others can “vouch” for you; @therealjrn is over this thread so I am not sure about Stefan’s. I have not participated but this is a good group and everyone enjoy the surprises. Also they have rules about what you can and cannot add (like dvds but nice local things). If you go to the top of the page you will find all the rules.

5 Likes

Ahem.

3 Likes

I know there are some who love anarchy. I meant the same rules good catch! We don’t need someone going about half cocked in a serious matter of treasures.

6 Likes

Or you could just stay here where, really, the only rule is don’t be a monghi. But sure… if you’re into structure and regiment, the gwufrbog and the ufrbog might be for you. I hear they have social credit scores as well! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

ew. All are pleased to join us at the GWUFRBOG provided their forum social score is of sufficient quality. (well-qualified forum posters)

4 Likes

If I don’t get the UBOT soon I’m going to end up sending multiple boxes!
I went out and bought more stuff today. I was going to make an additional stop, but my husband reeled me in.
We’re going to have to start a shopaholics group.
I can’t stop! I have a problem.
I’m going to start sending BOC’S to Woot!
Who has TT or Dave’s address?

3 Likes

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

5 Likes

So, it can be a tricentennial tercentenary?

2 Likes

:innocent:

But seriously:

If you want to send a box to TT, send it to the Woot address in Carrollton (where the B0Cs come from), and PM the tracking info to her.

4 Likes

The BOC is repacked and I’ll bring it to base tomorrow to ship… I will post pictures of what I grabbed tomorrow…

11 Likes

:confetti_ball: :firecracker: :confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Oh boy ( sweating), that gives me time to buy more stuff ( shaking), think I’m gonna need multiple boxes!

2 Likes

Is it starting to feel real now?

It’s 0600 hrs in Germany… :shiver:

Oh it’s gettin’ real.

1 Like

2022 UBOT reveals:

Wooter772326458 - Original sender, Shipped 3/21/22
Queen89 - Rec’d: 3/26/22 - Reveal: The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #466
bankernosaj - Shipped: 3/26/22, Rec’d 3/29/22 - Reveal: The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #516
gingirlj - Shipped: 4/01/22, Rec’d 4/6/22, Log Book Reveal, 4/9/22 Kept Reveal: The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #804
FrostByte - Shipped 4/10/22, Rec’d 4/15/22, Reveal Pending, 4/22/22 Reveal: The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #927
gemi27ss - Shipped 4/22/22, Rec’d 4/27/22, Reveal Pending, 5/1/22 Reveal: The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1038
Neiciejean - Shipped 5/2/22, Rec’d 5/6/22, 5/7 Reveal Pending, 5/16 Pending Update, 5/17/22 Reveal: The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1194 & #1360
moles1138 - Shipped 5/16/22, Rec’d: 5/17/22, Reveal Pending, 5/20/22 Reveal: The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1267
RebelTaz - Shipped 5/21/22, Rec’d: 5/26/22, Reveal: The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1333
BlackRose13 - Shipped 5/31/22, Rec’d 6/10/22, Reveal Pending…
cartr1 - Shipping 6/14/22
Wooter194802706
uvassassin
LMLCABC06
Se7enty9
Wooter609214317
WooterWootsWendy
Back to Wooter772326458

Rules refresher:

• When you receive a box, let the group know the box has arrived.
  • Privately contact the person below you on the list, to get their shipping info. If you do not get a timely response from that person, it is your responsibility to report that to the group, so management can make a decision on skipping ahead down the list.
  • Take photo(s) of ONLY what you are keeping. Post the photo(s) to the group, along with an itemized list of what is in the picture.
  • Use a highlighter to cross off in the book what you are keeping.
  • Start a new page in the book, head it with your screen name, and then list all of the NEW items you are adding.
  • Put the book and highlighter back in the box, pack the box up with the left over items you are not keeping, and new items (which should be equal to or better than what you kept), and ship it off to the next person (shipping tips can be found on this post).
  • Send the next person a tracking number PRIVATELY, and post to the GROUP that you have actually shipped the box to the next person.
6 Likes

:heart:

5 Likes