The *NEW* Official Unofficial Box of Treasures (UBOT) List - 2022

doctor who pat GIF
Polish up your Dalek! New Dr. Who tonight. Interesting spin!
But not because it was announced Tenant was back for a few episodes. But before that. Plot that suited writers needs🤷🏼‍♀️. But it did have me going.

3 Likes

Soon… soon… (just need the extra time and energy)

That ending!!!
:flushed: :open_mouth: :astonished:

3 Likes

I’m available to do the mechanics behind the scenes.

Just let me know :wink:

I think maybe folks are getting a little fatigued with these…

3 Likes

@Wooter772326458 I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

Happy Birthday GIF

4 Likes

After several months of not receiving the opportunity to pirchase a BOC, I am going through withdrawal. Is it possible to get added to the list this late in the game?

2 Likes

The current box is stalled :pleading_face:

We will be restarting a new one at some point, keep an eye out for announcements.

There are also several other boxes still running under other management. Check the forum to see if any of those are in the open enrollment phase :+1:t2:

• There will also be bunches and bunches of BOC’s during the Holiday Celebration weeks, we are told - so follow along over there too: Woot's Holiday Survival Guide 2022
6 Likes

3 Likes

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Mickey Mouse

3 Likes

@Wooter772326458

Happy Birthday Rainbow GIF by Hello All

4 Likes

Hi ya’ll just checking in. How is everyone?

chicken looking GIF

2 Likes

Moving Pictures Reaction GIF

2 Likes

lol… there is a guy I watch on g@@gletube named Bearing. This reminds me of him :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi @Wooter772326458 !

My most recent mini brands purchase wielded a mini cards against humanity!
Not as much fun as the clam-o-naise but cute!
Did you receive your pearl?

3 Likes

Do you know what series this one’s in? I love cards against hermandy and I would totally make a necklace with one

2 Likes

I did!
It’s so tiny, I’ll have to break out the super zoom lens to take a pic and post it later :upside_down_face:

That tiny game is soooo cute!!! Is it just a prop, or is there anything inside?

1 Like

Just a prop, nothing inside!

1 Like

It was the “toy” series in a pink ball! I don’t know if it had any other identifiers.

2 Likes

Here’s my pearl, in all it’s tiny glory:

(FHD always needs to inspect, in case there is food involved)

3 Likes

Henceforth the expression seedpearl!

I’ve seen a couple others posted online, that were slightly bigger. But, it’s ok - the ClamONaise was well worth the purchase without any prize. I still have an unopened bottle stashed in reserve.

This also reminds me, I still haven’t received my Bōks that was supposed to ship in January.
Guess I should shoot them a email to check on it…