The *NEW* Official Unofficial Box of Treasures (UBOT) List - 2022

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

7 Likes

fanning soul food GIF by WE tv

6 Likes

I think when I sent the box, it was just under 20 lbs, and cost under $30, using Pirateship.com - which was the best rate I could find, and super easy to work with (gives you the choice of UPS or USPS, but has very discounted rates).
It will all depend on the weight of what you keep, what you put back in, and how far it needs to goā€¦ roll the dice! :game_die: :game_die:

8 Likes

And that excludes the vacation costs.

Correct?

6 Likes

I would love to be a member of the ā€œUBoT Clubā€ again if you will have me :grin:

9 Likes

christopher walken snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 Likes

Woot off while I am boiling sap all day. Hopefully I can finally get a BOC it has been too long.

And BOC was always box of crayons for me in college which was the term for drinking a bottle of jack Daniels shot for shot until it was gone every Wednesday night. Followed by karaoke. That BOC made me loath Jack. Not sure what these BOCs do. It is kind of a mixed bag of emotions.

4 Likes

What do you do with boiled sap? Are we talking Maple hereā€¦? :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Yes maā€™am. Some yummy sugar goodness!

My family has two maple trees at my parents house and we do it as kind of a hobby. we took a few years hiatus and now weā€™re back at it.

10 Likes

Also I am my own worst enemy and will edit my post or write one and totally delete it thinking I will offend or hurt someoneā€™s feelings or that i just sound stupid. :joy:

8 Likes

The only people you can offend are those that choose to be offended.

Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of those defectives about.

7 Likes

Lots of those for realz. The world isnā€™t personally revolving around them but in their mind it is.

8 Likes

^^^THIS^^^

8 Likes

The " funhouse" is where I always get lucky for a BOC. itā€™s next week, I canā€™t remeber what day.

9 Likes

Better show up each day, just in case

9 Likes

5 Likes

12 Likes

I usually do, itā€™s rare I miss a day!

5 Likes

Funhouse Dog says itā€™s Thursday 3/10/22 !

dog5

6 Likes

I havenā€™t tried the funhouse for that yet. I have only gotten my BOCs so far from random pushes. And those havenā€™t popped up not me in a while.

If I donā€™t succeed today I will have to try my luck in the funhouse.

9 Likes