The North Face Mystery Top

The North Face Mystery Top

I received a full zip OD green fleece that I found online for about $100. On the thread from the original post, others received similar or even soft shell jackets valued at $160+. If you aren’t too picky on color or style, this is a killer deal.

6 Likes

My top arrived today. It is going back. It’s light green, lightweight pull over hoodie that is extreme short. I wouldn’t have purchased this at the store for half the price.

1 Like

Bought a M for me and a S for my wife. Both going back. Mine was a silver hooded full zip. Mostly fit me but was too long on the bottom and bunched up. Guess it was for someone with a really long torso? Also, material was super lightweight, super thin. Basically a zip up long sleeve t shirt. Not going to do much to keep me warm. Wifes was basically the same except no hood.

Pretty disappointing since others seemed to get some really nice stuff. Pretty sure the actual price couldnt have been much more than what I paid woot.

Do not recommend unless you have a gambling addiction.

2 Likes

These don’t have “The North Face” on the back shoulder and look like knock offs.

2 Likes

Internet says old models had it on the back. Now logo is on front.

3 Likes

I got mine today. Was hoping for a full zip which I got, but it’s hideous. Pea green with 2 large chest pockets. It’s a small (which is what I wanted), but it’s swimming on me. Even for $40, I would not have purchased this. If I can return it I will.

1 Like

I’m returning mine. Customer Service was great, as always… It does help soften the blow a bit.

2 Likes

It’s the first time I had to contact CS and I agree . . . they were great.

3 Likes

Ordered a men’s medium and they sent a women’s medium rain jacket. :joy:

CS is great - sending back for a full refund.

1 Like