The Offering

I like it, but I’m trying to figure out… is that a boat in water surrounded by buildings?

I really like this for my wall. I don’t know about on my torso though.

http://i.imgflip.com/317k.jpg

Oh come on, I’m trying not to buy shirts in September but this is so…pretty unique unusual. I may be unable to resist.

That is soooo cool. If woot shirts were still $10 I’d totally be in for one. $2 really breaks the bank though :frowning:

To the artist: I love this design. Will this design be printed on anything else? Or Through another website that uses a different T-Shirt company?
The anvil womens sizes do not fit me.

Congrats Jung!:D:D really beautiful atmosphere!

Yay! Congrats, Anna-Maria!

Wow. It seems like it’s been so long since there’s been a stylish shirt on here. How refreshing!

First day sales. 536

Any chance anyone got next day shipping on this shirt and can post a pic of the print?

I ordered a shirt on a dark backround using similar shading and very similar negative space from Tilteed and when I got the shirt the negative space with the dark ink just got lost with everything else. Just looked like a navy shirt with a few specs of white interspersed.

This shirt LOOKS to have some things in place to stop that from happening, but it’ll be hard for me to buy another negative space shirt unless I see what the print actually looks like because of that bad experience. (Tilteed did refund my purchase, but the inconvenience and loss of a great design was still a bummer).

This is a beautiful shirt, congrats! I would have bought one if there was still a size and fit approaching the old women’s small, sigh.

Blast! I’m slightly disappointed with the way this printed :confused:

I was expecting it to be a bit more… vibrant perhaps. It’s a beautiful design but I wish the blues and reds popped more.

I dunno, maybe I’m crazy. I can’t decide.

I agree with you – I thought the design looked amazing on the screen, but not as good on the shirt. Maybe the lines are too thin and the color not bright enough?

Same here - I am pretty disappointed in how this translates on a shirt.

I agree. Just got mine the other day and the blue ink isn’t vibrant enough. If it was just a tiny tiny shade lighter, it would be incredible!

I loved the design, just sad that it didn’t “pop” on the shirt.

I really wish the print had been better; I would’ve snatched up two. I am in love with this design! Hopefully it comes out as a poster print… (fingers crossed)