The Official Traveling Box of Girlie Stuff

Hello B.O.G.S. Gals!

A few of the regulars mentioned we should have clear rules if you’d like to participate in the Official Traveling Box Of Girlie Stuff. Please reply in this thread, “I read and agree to the above rules, please sign me up.”

By agreeing to this Box Exchange, you agree to:

• You will post pictures AND post an itemized list of only what you kept, preferably within 3 days of receiving the box. (At least check in and let everyone know if you have a delay.)
  • You will update the enclosed B.O.G.S. journal with what you kept, (highlighter included to make it easier) as well as what you replaced in the box ( don’t read the journal until after exploring the box, to enjoy the mystery ).
  • Feel free to take as much as you want from the box, but be prepared to replace just as much as you take (quantity/quality).
  • You will contact the person you are sending to ahead of time , so you are prepared to re-ship the box along, in a timely manner and they can start preparing their own goodies to add.
  • Box should be re-sent to the next recipient as soon as possible, but please, no more than 8 days after it was received. You will let the online list know the date the box has been shipped, and send the recipient the tracking number privately .

@Wooter772326458 aka MissCraftyCheffyPants has agreed to keep this list updated and organized.

• If you break any of these rules, you will not be invited back to future lists. We understand life does happen, so if you have extenuating circumstances, just contact @WooterWootsWendy
    OR @Wooter772326458 to explain. Also, if your turn is coming up and you need to move down to end of list for any reason. Just let us know!!!
    Let’s make this super fun!

IDEAS to send: Jewelry, cute things, kitchen/office items, Disney items, New makeup, pampering products, fluffy socks, tech items, household helpers, organic/natural lotions, toiletries, cute stationery, stickers, pet items (check ahead with the person receiving your package to see if they have a pet, or a little one, clothing sizes, favorite things to collect, etc. (We are trying to make this super special for each lady.)

Happy Birthday Pink GIF by PBS KIDS
B.O.G.S. GROUP 1

UPDATED LIST (Please read the rules above if you haven’t yet!)
The Wooter Girls who have confirmed & agreed, so far…

WooterWootsWendy sent to SylvetKat
COMPLETED- and Reveals shown :grin:
@SylvreKat sends to
@ashleyheart sends to
@Queen89 sends to
@SnappyShopper sends to
@Wooter107219788 sends back to WooterWootsWen

6 Likes

Sure, and why not. I like Stitch stuff :smile_cat:

And I recommend Wooter…17 be brought into the flock. Except I think she changed her name to something real, so that’s on you to find her out. And how about Panther?

>'Kat

3 Likes

I’m in

3 Likes

Pick me!! :raised_back_of_hand:

4 Likes

Hi! I’m in!

4 Likes

Absolutely, let them know. This thread will get hidden by all the others, so feel free to send them the link.

2 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t know I needed to check in again. I’m still in, please!

>'Kat

2 Likes

17, thinks that HE will sit this one out

4 Likes

Oops. Sorry 'bout that. No offense, I hope.

:kissing_cat:

>'Kat

3 Likes

Ok… Lil change again.
Box going to Kat first…
And, life is happening for one of our girls, so she requested a little time… Heading down the list…

2 Likes

I can’t believe 609 doesn’t want a bunch of girlie stuff! Hahaha
No worries Kat! It takes a LOT to offend him.

3 Likes

Maybe you should add @Williamdavi to your list, @pepper114 said that he is a teenage girl

5 Likes

I’d love to join!
Thanks for having me!
Now, if only this was a real product, I’d include it…

5 Likes

That dragon type is SO cute!!

(yes, I saw Pather’s image. And I usually see WWWendy’s. But I still don’t see most posted images in woot!'s forums. Anyone super-techie and figure out why come?)

>'Kat

2 Likes

I can see all the forum images when I’m on my computer, but about a week or two ago, they all disappeared when I’m looking on the app.
I assumed it was because I have an old ass phone… :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Ummmmm… nope. Sorry. Wish I could help with the image issue.

And totally agree!!! I love Mega Ampharos!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

2 Likes

Kat, are you into pokemon or just dragons? I’m also sending a box out to seventy79 and he is sending to @mbspell (sure wish I knew her favorite Disney Characters! Wink wink because I’m sending her a few cute things through seventy79) your FAVORITE IS STITCH! mine too!
But, I also have tons of Pokemon stuff too, so let me know kat :purple_heart:

2 Likes

@ThunderThighs ? The post under Kat’s is saying they are also having trouble seeing our avatars. Anything that can be done? @Froodyfrog ?

3 Likes

It’s not avatars I can’t see… it’s images and gifs that (most) people are posting in their comments that are completely blank space (only on the app).
I say “most” because every now and then, one picture will show up… :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes