The Official Traveling Box of Girlie Stuff

Now, for a dramatic/lengthy reveal:
-Yes, I cleaned out a lot.
-But I work in an awesome place and I have filled it right back up with all the sorts of things I’d like. :blush:
-Also was not the only one emptying. 4 sisters, a mom, and one brother who desperately wanted to be included, poor soul. :sweat_smile:

But seriously…

• 1 smartwatch, and a camera sticker (that’s one of the sisters)
  • stickers (brother’s. I even shared A FEW because he loves Pokemon), 2 squishy kittens (ADD boy. He loves the texture).
  • A giant pen on a lanyard (my mom)
  • stickers, nail decor, bouncy/stress pink/purple ball, shiny headband, squishy kitten, pink bunny cord thingy, gift tags (another sister)
  • cocoa butter lip things, wire headbands, :green_heart: necklace, mirabelle stuff that she is really curious about, purple exotic fan, gorgeous doily, tennis shoe sticker (other sister)
  • tiny purple roses, unicorn pen, SPIRAL SLICER AND BOWL COVERS!!, flower seed (bookmark?), funky earrings (cupcakes/flowers), bang lipstick, pretty cards, wallet (I JUST GOT A NEW PURSE AND I NEEDED ONE!!) :joy: , stickers labeled just for me :heart_eyes:,
  • fruit snacks, soft socks, allergy-friendly lollys, and brooch for good friend of mine who’s cat was doing poorly as cheer-up gift.

THANK YOU LADIES!!!
hug if that is not weird
I am refilling (tho I might have to upgrade the box, we’ll see) as I type and I will be sending out to @Wooter720215807 (when I get her address) by next Wednesday at latest. Had a little weirdness this week so I might be slower on the turnaround BUT IT COMES!! IT COMES!!
Thanks again! Y’all brought much joy to the peeps today. :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes