The Official Traveling Box of Girlie Stuff

Ok, so I shipped the box out Friday and paid extra for it to supposedly arrive Monday, which it obviously hasn’t. So next go round, I will be shipping with either fedex or ups. As it is, the box is not in my possession so I am hoping it makes its way to the proper destination soon. Attached is a pic of my beauty from her birthday photo shoot.

8 Likes

Gorgeous little Pookie in her gorgeous little tutu!!! There really should be a National Tutu Day!

4 Likes

So I al assuming because it is coming up the East Coast with all the storms it has been delayed. I know I have had issues with USPS not actually making it in the time frame they say. Either way I am checking the tracking and patiently waiting.

3 Likes

Just a heads up:

'Tis the season… starting October 3rd, USPS is temporarily increasing shipping rates for the holidays.

Unfortunately there’s no way to escape this; USPS is raising rates the same amount everywhere you can buy their postage.

Their price increase for each shipment depends on the service, weight, and zone you’re shipping to, as summed up below.

October 3rd–December 26th temporary USPS rate increase:

First Class Package Service

• $0.30 increase for all Weights and Zones

Priority Mail Cubic

• $0.25 increase for all Cubic Tiers, Zones 1-4
  • $0.75 increase for all Cubic Tiers, Zones 5-9

Priority Mail Flat Rate and Priority Mail Express Flat Rate

• $0.75 increase for all Flat Rate Boxes and Envelopes

Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, and Parcel Select Ground

• $0.25 increase for 1-10 lb, Zones 1-4
  • $0.75 increase for 1-10 lb, Zones 5-9
  • $1.50 increase for 11-20 lb, Zones 1-4
  • $3.00 increase for 11-20 lb, Zones 5-9
  • $2.50 increase for 21-70 lb, Zones 1-4
  • $5.00 increase for 21-70 lb, Zones 5-9
4 Likes

Can I tack on a reminder for people for sites like Pirateship, GoShippo, and the PayPal commercial rate trick?

5 Likes

It is Vodka sauce day! It is making me really hungry…

6 Likes

PLEASE DO.

2 Likes

Where oh Where are the B-O-G-S
Oh, where oh where could they be?
I have 2 giant boxes of awesome stuff
To send from sea to sea.

Christmas Present GIF by Gwen Stefani

5 Likes

Stop Dont Come Near Me GIF - Stop Dont Come Near Me Rihanna GIFs
edit: okay not 2 giant boxes but I’m gaining quite the collection in the locker at work

4 Likes

So it is Labor day so I don’t expect anything but my boyfriend and daughter are also on the lookout as well. It has now been way too long for a 2 day express from USPS. My tracking says arriving late on the 3rd but it is the 6th already. :woman_facepalming: I will let you lovely ladies know the second the box is at my doorstep because I am sure some of you are just as anxious as I am for it tonget here and keep going!

6 Likes

If you go to Usps.com, you can sign up for informed delivery. This lets you submit requests for missing/delayed mail/packages/etc. and they will look into it. It has actually worked for me on multiple occasions. It failed once, but it was primarily Amazon’s fault & I got a refund and a replacement.

*Bonus: you can do it all online-no phone calls, no holds, no automated menus.

4 Likes

ROUND ONE B.O.G.S. REVEALS:

GROUP 1:

WooterWootsWendy - Starting shipment mailed 7/6/21

SylvreKat - Received 7/9/21, Reveal 7/11/21

ashleyheart - Received 7/22/21, Reveal 7/22/21

Queen89 - Received 7/27/21, Reveal 7/27/21

SnappyShopper - Received 8/3/21, Reveal 8/4/21

chrissn13 - Received 8/10/21, Reveal 8/11/21

southportmommy - Received 8/18/21, Reveal 8/18/21

Back to WooterWootsWendy (who will start again) - Shipped 8/19/21

GROUP 2:

WooterWootsWendy - Starting shipment mailed 7/21/21

Wooter772326458 - Received 7/23 - Reveal 7/24/21

PantherRose - Received 7/29 - Reveal 7/29/21

Wooter720215807 - Shipped 8/2/21 - MIA BOX FOUND AND DELIVERED 8/12/21!
Partial reveal 8/14 - full reveal pending

uvassassin - SHIPPED 8/27/21 - tracking shows a shipping delay, but still on its way…

Back to WooterWootsWendy (who will start again)

Pending:

LMLCABC06 - Placement to be determined…

Wooter107219788 asked to be placed on PAUSE.

Wooter153552614 unconfirmed and temporarily removed.

melmel729 - unresponsive and removed

Updated preferences post: The Official Traveling Box of Girlie Stuff - #159 by Wooter772326458

@southportmommy - It’s been 22 days since you received your box - have you shipped back to Wendy yet? My notes said you were planning to mail on 8/19, but I don’t think it was actually shipped that day…

3 Likes

Another reminder for @Wooter720215807 to post your full reveal with pictures and a list.
It has been 28 days since you received your box.

4 Likes

What’s going on lol
How Are You Doing Whats Up GIF

4 Likes

We are waiting on postage rate increases.
I think.
Maybe I shouldn’t think.
We got lost boxes, unmailed boxes, boxes stuck in the mire.
And a postal rate increase by all shippers (early) just in time for Christmas.
That is all.

3 Likes

It’s a coming!!!

3 Likes

Did you get stuck with the rate increase? Just shipped something to Dad and about fell over!

4 Likes

gang1
WASSSSUPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! BOGS Girls!!

5 Likes

In the mean time… Check out this great box of awesomesauce that one of my Broey’s sent to me. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU @Se7enty9
(Before we started B.O.G.S., there were a few of us that send surprise (no pressure) boxes to each other when we can. )
Anyway, while we’re waiting… Here is the box of coolness from 79!..

The earrings a BOOtiful!! Sloth power bank…loves me some sloths! Heart shaped power puff! Helloooooo! Bowling dice game, already played! I lost. Sockysocky bombalockies!! NEVER can have enough socks! (Or, vacuums.)
Cool hair trimmer ruler! SpongeUp cleaning cloth (Broey knows me well.) COOKIE MONSTER NAIL POLISH!! AND, color changing nail polish…changes color in the sun! I might see the sun again someday! Wall charging adapter and LED floodlight bulbs…BOTH, I had on a list to purchase! Anti-snore device. .I might try this! See, if I wake up feeling more refreshed!
Feather Boa! Does he know me or what? Duel port car charger! Hello, needed this too! Metallic Puzzle, 3D puzzle, you betcha! Lighted rotating tie rack AKA my purse holder! ****************

Flat iron accessory set, Sandal Premium Incense Sticks, woot bag and the cutest high heel wine glass charms. This is a seriously great BOGS box! Thank you Broey, you made my week!
Now, I gotta try to outdo this one for your next one! It’s gonna be tough!

**UPDATE, the tie holder could not hold my purse straps. So, it will now be a lighted necklace rotator!!! UmmmHmmmm. :smiley:

9 Likes

You are very welcome!

Stop Motion Goodbye GIF by LAIKA Studios

7 Likes