The Official Traveling Box of Girlie Stuff

I love the sun-color-change-nail-polish idea!!
Now I need to look some up around these parts…

4 Likes

It was $35

2 Likes

Did you get my message with the tracking number

4 Likes

That is about what I paid when I sent BOGS. Not bad. Sent two boxes to Dad for $89. I should have just made the 10 hour drive, but life happens. He is pleased, none the less.

6 Likes

I’ll put it in the next B.O.G.S. box. If we all still want to take part. I know shipping has been a huge turd.

5 Likes

Yuck!!!

4 Likes

Yeayyyy solar polish!!! :nail_care:t2:

4 Likes

I keep checking the tracking number. The package hasn’t shown up yet. Idk what to do.

3 Likes

@PresidentCheffyPants. Advice?

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2:
Have you tried calling USPS customer service?
They might be able to pinpoint the hold up, and tell you what your options are at this point.

4 Likes

I just sent an email to try to pinpoint where the package is. Hopefully we know soon

4 Likes

This is my box or some other box? I am in no matter what the pricing is this was super fun the kids loved it that’s all that matters. Promise to be more on top of the ball the next go around school and everything life not an excuse has thrown me for a loop

2 Likes

This is another box hon

2 Likes

So many boxes so little time
Audrey Whitby Reaction GIF by AwesomenessTV

1 Like

And both Lost in 'Merica somewhere lol

WE NEED TO OFFICIALLY KNOW BELOW, EVEN IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUY SAID, “YOURE IN AGAIN”
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PART IN B.OG.S.
TAKE-TWO. AND, YOU AGREE TO RULES AT THE TOP.
PLEASE ANSWER WITH, “I would like to take part in B.O.G.S. Take-Two, I agree to the rules, and I live in (the state you live in.)”

Tv Show News GIF by CBBC

2 Likes

I would like to take part in B.O.G.S. Take-Two, I agree to the rules, and I live in NEW JERSEY.

1 Like

I would like to take part in BOGS take 2 and I agree
Also did you get the box I sent @WooterWootsWendy ? North Carolina

3 Likes

I would like to take part in BOGS part II. I agree to the rules. I live in Rhode Island.

2 Likes

No. Can you check tracking?

1 Like

@WooterWootsWendy attached picture of tracking number and says it should be there today. Checking website now too.

2 Likes