Was it FedEx?

1 Like

Thank you Vmod!

2 Likes

Yes. Sorry trying to work and post

2 Likes

All good, all better :purple_heart:

2 Likes

“I would like to take part in B.O.G.S. Take-Two, I agree to the rules, and I live in Illinois"

2 Likes

I would like to take part in B.O.G.S. Take-Two, I agree to the rules, and I live in South Carolina

2 Likes

Box One has made it back to home base!! Cutest box opening ever! I didn’t go through the box because I really want to enjoy it and I’m doing some serious business for a bit…
I have to say that LOVE jumped out of the box and I did take a tiny peek at the girls notes and writings! So cute, this really gives me something to look forward to tonight!

7 Likes

Squeeeee!
Can’t wait for the full reveal!!

and now for some absolutely shameless self-promotion, because I like to share my insanity with my friends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Until then, I have a story that kinda qualifies as girly that I’d like to share: it’s only available today, but if you want to read it…
https://gohavok.com/
(It’s about a flower fairy who’s struggling with her calling. It’s less than a thousand words, so if you’re not into long readings or don’t have much time, it might even be something you like!)

5 Likes

I like dandelions.

4 Likes

Here are some dandy lions for ya moles! How’s the wifey?

lion GIF

3 Likes

She’s doing well. Busy as ever. Typically stressed.

2 Likes

I really like them, too! Even in lawns!
Just not in my plots that are specifically designed for different flowers.
Hope you liked the story! :smiley:

3 Likes

Absolutely.
Been catching up on some Neil Gaiman and currently reading some short stories. Reminded me a bit of his stories…but not nearly as dark.

Was wondering if she was going to end up being a dentist.

3 Likes

LOLOLOLOL
That would’ve been really funny.
Though she would’ve had a delicate touch… hmm… now I need to think about fairies in dentistry.

2 Likes