The Official Traveling Box of Girlie Stuff

Here. Patiently waiting.

1 Like

…ditto
also, busy week so not much presence in the forums this week. Sorry!
LOL

1 Like

ROUND ONE B.O.G.S. REVEALS:

GROUP 1:

WooterWootsWendy - Starting shipment mailed 7/6/21

SylvreKat - Received 7/9/21, Reveal 7/11/21

ashleyheart - Received 7/22/21, Reveal 7/22/21

Queen89 - Received 7/27/21, Reveal 7/27/21

SnappyShopper - Received 8/3/21, Reveal 8/4/21

chrissn13 - Received 8/10/21, Reveal 8/11/21

southportmommy - Received 8/18/21, Reveal 8/18/21

Back to WooterWootsWendy (who will start again) - Shipped 8/19/21?? - Rec’d 9/16/21
FINAL GROUP 1 REVEAL PART ONE and PART TWO

GROUP 2:

WooterWootsWendy - Starting shipment mailed 7/21/21

Wooter772326458 - Received 7/23 - Reveal 7/24/21

PantherRose - Received 7/29 - Reveal 7/29/21

Wooter720215807 - Shipped 8/2/21 - MIA BOX FOUND AND DELIVERED 8/12/21!
Partial reveal 8/14 - full reveal pending

uvassassin - SHIPPED 8/27/21 - Rec’d 9/25/21 - Reveal 9/30/21

Back to WooterWootsWendy (who will start again) - Estimated shipping 10/2/21

Pending:

LMLCABC06 - Placement to be determined…

Wooter107219788 asked to be placed on PAUSE.

Wooter153552614 unconfirmed and temporarily removed.

melmel729 - unresponsive and removed

Updated preferences post: The Official Traveling Box of Girlie Stuff - #159 by Wooter772326458

@Wooter720215807 - we are still waiting on your full reveal with pictures! It has been 63 days since you received your package!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@uvassassin - It’s been 17 days since you received the BOGS. Did you ship the BOGS back to Wendy???
If so, can you check the tracking, please?
If not, what’s the hold up & when do you plan to ship…?

@LMLCABC06 - I’m pretty sure at this point you were too late for this round, and have been added to the 2nd go around instead, since everything should be headed back to Wendy at this point.
She has not announced the name order or new start dates yet.

1 Like

QueenBean checking in!

1 Like

At the risk of being redundant…

@Wooter720215807 - we are still waiting on your full reveal with pictures! It has been 67 days since you received your package! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@uvassassin - It’s been 21 days since you received the BOGS. Did you ship the BOGS back to Wendy??? She has NOT received it. If so, can you check the tracking please, and give us an update?

If not, what’s the hold up & when do you plan to ship…?

1 Like

I sent Wendy an email for her Address. I never received it unless I am really that spacey. I went away last week on a trip got back last night. I had originally thought I would have it shipped out before I had left.

I haven’t heard from her in a bit. Anyone heard from her? Worried :heart::woman_shrugging::kissing_heart:

Yes, I have been texting with her. She is ok, just has a very full plate right now.

She says she could have sworn she gave it to you, and had a bit of a convo too… But she has given me permission to re-share it with you, so I will send you a DM, and you can share the shipping confirmation & tracking info with me (and I will text it to her).

2 Likes

Sounds good to me. I will also reread the emails. I might of missed one or something. Thank you so much!

Lets Go Car GIF by Honda

1 Like

Well maybe I should text her as well. I have her number and life is serving me with the same plate full of a whole lot of stuff that takes up space and doesn’t fuel my body or soul. New thought let’s do a traveling girl vacation instead of the box. We all have a lot of “trash” we could share lol

1 Like

Is there a scholarship fund for this vacation?

maybe Woot will sponsor us and we can all wear WOOT gear - win-win in my book if I ran the company
Emotion Reaction GIF

1 Like

I feel like Dave… when I come in here asking, “What the H is going on in here???”""""

3 Likes

HIII!!
:smiley:
We were getting a little worried… we heard you had lotsa stuff going on.

2 Likes

But, I’m still on Planet Erf! lol

1 Like

one of my favorite comic runs; the story of Groot’s space-road trip. They are chased by a band of misfit Skrull who end up on Earfk in an attempt to take over our lovely planet… their navigator, Laz, cannot read a map to save his life