The Official Traveling Box of Girlie Stuff

I just found out last night that I am once again pregnant. My life has been a whirlwind lately.

7 Likes

I wanted in too. I sent that in the post

1 Like

I have no clue what you are talking about?

You got a BOGS box back in August. Although you seemed to have difficulty understanding the rules, since you only sent pictures to the group, without an itemized list of what was kept.

We are finished now. It has not been decided if we will restart again.

You sent a similar comment on the UBOT page about a week ago - and you had also already gotten a box there too (and also didn’t follow the rules, since you didn’t mark off what you kept in the book, before passing it along).

:thinking:

3 Likes

Seriously! You seem to be the only one who is a cranky pants.

Wendy said I did great. Like seriously, be more sunshine and rainbows. I get called out for posting and I get called out for not. Bless your heart @Wooter772326458

1 Like

She’s not being cranky… it’s just her job to be organizing this/to keep things running smooth. Wendy asked her to.
Directness in doing one’s job does not make one mean… sometimes you just gotta do the job the very best you can, and then get home and cry. I had to tell 3 ppl this week that I’m sorry, I’m not allowed to negotiate prices. Yes, i think it is slightly high. No, I don’t want you to be (cold, undecorated, etc) but I’m afraid that’s the price. We have a sale that makes it $5 off of what you offered me. Can you accept that deal?
And they proceeded to yell at me that I was dishonoring God with the prices I’m charging (even tho the manager gets to price big things like that, not me, and it’s still WAAAY cheaper than what everyone else be charging this year), and that they are never shopping here again (which I’m starting to think is no loss at all.)
I’ve had a rough week with this, so please don’t think I’m upset at you. Retail sucks, lol
You did sign the agreement so she had the right to ask you to post more/less specifically.

7 Likes

Bless your heart, I’m only cranky when you (wrongly) keep accusing me of dropping you from lists (or when folks can’t follow a couple simple rules when getting free stuff :wink: ).

6 Likes

Well can you imagine being married to me!!! I would need to buy YOU wine :kiss::laughing:

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! Nothing but movie binging. And cooking. And listening to someone’s blower for the last 3 hours. Go eat, Dude!!

6 Likes

Sooooo???

1 Like

Where did you buy your (hubs) bear?

1 Like

Holy flexibility, I am sure I used to be able to sit like that too. Could not imagine doing that now​:rofl::joy:! Baby amazing!

2 Likes

This was more successful than the UBOT and I wonder why?
Do girlie things attract a better class of people​:rofl::joy:?
Maybe there wasn’t a reveal, but at least no one made off with the box entirely, and that happened twice on the other site. I am so very curious why the difference.
But it sounds like you all had fun and some great things were sent around.
Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Sad Sterling K Brown GIF by This Is Us

I can’t believe I JUST found this forum.

1 Like

@WooterWootsWendy , did you see these?

I cannot see/hear " toebeans" without thinking of you!
If I had your address , I would send this to you.

2 Likes

@WooterWootsWendy id love to in the next round if you’re up for doing this again!

1 Like