The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List

Due to a {ahem!} change in leadership :cowboy_hat_face: you can find the second round (damn… that was just ONE round!?) here - The *NEW* Official Unofficial Box of Treasures (UBOT) List - 2022 - #2 by Wooter772326458

This is the Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - an Alternative to Woot’s Bag of Crap … As described on https://forums.woot.com/t/the-unofficial-box-of-trash-an-alterative-to-woots-bag-of-crap/,

The following are those who expressed interest. I think the best way to do this would be… I will contact and send a box to the first person on the list. That person in turn will contact and send a box to the next person and so on. If/when more people participate, the last person on the list is expected to continue the chain.

I had said that I thought a $9 shipping fee would be appropriate, but I think that keeping it free would be in the most fair to everyone involved .

If your name is on the list and you do not want to participate, let me know and I will remove your name. If you contact someone and the deal falls through, let me know. If you want to be added to the list, let me know. Generally speaking, if anything happens, changes or explodes, just let me know.

UPDATED EXPLANATION / IDEA: I will send the first box full of goodness to to @LUNCHimNoLADY. once they reply to me. Then, s/he can keep any or all of the items and then add their own before passing it on to the next person on the list. And then so on and so on… How does that sound to everyone?

UPDATE: 06-27-21 - NEW RULE, PEOPLE…
If, when your turn comes, you know that you will not be able to get the box mailed back out within one weeks time, please be considerate and ask that your name be moved further down the list that way we can all enjoy this as much as possible.

[ Since I cannot Mention more than 10 people in a single post, to contact the next person on the list, use this link - “https://forums.woot.com/u/USERNAME” … for example, I would be https://forums.woot.com/u/RebelTaz ]

• RebelTaz (me :wink: )
  • LUNCHimNoLADY
  • archetype6
  • missmessye
  • bankernosaj
  • ashleyheart
  • mtn3pitt
  • Neiciejean
  • dafrogman
  • Se7enty9
  • mbspell
  • pepper114
  • mick52
  • Wooter609214317
  • monkghi → DEAD TO US - ALWAYS TO BE KNOWN AS THE ONE WHO RUINED EVERYTHING :skull_and_crossbones:
  • renatuslives
  • southportmommy … reinstated by popular demand
  • Wooter772326458
    * Wooter254709330 … purged due to non-acitivity
    * Wooter581711720 … purged due to non-acitivity
    * Wooter388669983 … purged due to non-acitivity
  • LMLCABC06
    * Maelstrom4099 … purged due to non-acitivity
  • SylvreKat rearranged AGAIN… sigh…
  • Mopsbauer (the Wooter previous known as Wooter232418142)
  • Wooter194802706
  • SkeletonQueen08 <— AWAITING REVEAL AND SHIPPING
  • gemi27ss
    * Punkin2013 … purged due to non-acitivity… possibly moved down
  • Shifflme
  • PantherRose
    * fun4suz … purged due to non-acitivity
    * pacoffeegirl … purged due to non-acitivity
    * Wooter726241568 … purged due to non-acitivity
    * uvassassin … purged due to non-acitivity
    * Talamascan1 … purged due to non-acitivity
    * Wooter967199272 … purged due to non-acitivity
    * Wooter468247719 … purged due to non-acitivity
  • BlackRose13 {shipping may be delayed}
  • therealjrn
    [ no further applicants accepted until the next round, if any, as space permits ]
24 Likes

@LUNCHimNoLADY
@archetype6
@missmessye
@bankernosaj
@ashleyheart

3 Likes

@mtn3pitt
@Neiciejean
@Boqueron
@dafrogman
@Talamascan1

4 Likes

@Se7enty9
@mbspell
@pepper114

4 Likes

I’m still not sure how this works or how this starts but I’m still down for this

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone for helping us out so we can get the best deals ever and especially for our boc :poop: that we all enjoy so much… now I’m going to be waiting for my bag of trash…so thank you :ok_hand::infinity::monkey::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Sounds groovy. To participate, Will the “box” be an item to purchase on woot? Or how is a “box” obtained in order to forward on to next participant?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not so good at explaining things. Things sound better in my head than they do out loud. lol

How about this… I will send the box full of goodness to to @LUNCHimNoLADY. once they reply to me. Then, s/he can keep any or all of the items and then add their own before passing it on to the next person on the list. How does that sound to everyone?

6 Likes

So I will send to @mbspell ?

1 Like

Also, does it reshuffle at the end of the list or does it go in reverse?

1 Like

Correct… I updated the “rules”. I think it’d be fun if we were to keep a box going, so I would start by sending mine off to LUNCHimNoLADY who would take and or all items they want to keep out and then, adding more of their own, pass it on to the next group on the list.

We could reshuffle at the end if everyone wanted to keep going.

6 Likes

Sounds good to me! I like how this is shaping up. Sounds fun and exciting!

4 Likes

Do we communicate with the person we are sending out the box to beforehand? To see if there is anything in particular they are interested in to customize the box a bit if possible? Very much looking forward to this, thanks for putting it together!

3 Likes

That could be up to you and the recipient. Some people might like a little personalization, some might like a complete Woot-like surprise. I am so glad that people are looking forward to this. I hope it goes well and that everyone plays along and that no one breaks the chain. Thank you for joining us :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for your patient reply! I didn’t want to overstep if communication outside the post was frowned upon, and I appreciate the clear explanation. I’ve got all kinds of weird stuff to cram in the mix!! Hooray!

3 Likes

Technically something from the very first box could actually end up in one of the last boxes. Very intriguing.

3 Likes

I agree!

1 Like

Paging @LUNCHimNoLADY … I sent you a PM for your address. Let me know if you’re still in…

1 Like

season 3 chaos grenade GIF by Billions

4 Likes

Naked Gun Panic GIF

3 Likes