The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List

assume the worst season 4 GIF by Black Sails

I really wanted to put this one, but I didn’t know how you’d take it, but then I thought… meh… I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t offend at least one person a day! :crazy_face:

sassy talk show the game show GIF by truTV<

8 Likes

Offended? Me? Nah. More like:
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Sorry y’all, I’ve got thicker skin than most and have a very dark and twisted sense of humor. So bring it on!

6 Likes

3 Likes

Kids Mom GIF by Cat & Nat

2 Likes

Happy Star Wars Characters GIF by LEGO

1 Like

Here’s my reveal:

1. Yellow sweater-super cute and has buttons down the back!!!
  2. Nook e-Reader- seriously, thank you! I had one for years and loved it so so much, until someone stole my purse out of my locked car last year. I was so upset!
  3. Battery charger-super cute!
  4. Make-up bag
  5. Candle that crackles and smells like burnt wood.
  6. Wonder mixer-because I’m “wondering” about it and I cook professionally, so maybe it will come in handy.
  7. Spatula tongs-my son stole it for his play kitchen
  8. Forget me not seeds
  9. Amazon basics black iPhone case
  10. Automatic soap dispenser-perfect for the kitchen! I seriously get so sick of cleaning the soap bottle.

I may or may not keep an additional item or two depending on this repack. I will post if this happens to be the case. It’s harder than one would think once you begin adding in your own crap.

I have postponed sending the box out until tomorrow. @SylvreKat messaged me and is out of town for a few days and would prefer to be back home for the delivery.

Thank you all! This was such a great experience!

11 Likes

Wow - So glad you loved so many of the items I added!!
Please note - the soap dispenser is for the very thin watery-type soap that turns to foam. Not sure if it will work with (I’m assuming) thick kitchen dish-type soap. I have this one in my bathroom, and love it! Just didn’t need a second one.

My next-in-line order was mistaken (it was changed, and I didn’t notice) - you are actually supposed to be sending to @Mopsbauer - so please get together in the DM’s to exchange info.
@SylvreKat is a couple down now, due to being OOT :slight_smile:

waiting for clarification…

stand please GIF

6 Likes

2021 UBOT reveals:

RebelTaz - Original sender
LUNCHImNoLADY - Rec’d 5/13/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #56
archetype6 - Rec’d 5/20/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #96
missmessye - Rec’d 5/28/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #121
bankernosaj - Rec’d 6/7/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #199
ashleyheart - Rec’d 6/15/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #299
mtn3pitt - Rec’d 6/19/21 - LATE POST 7/1 -The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #522
Neiciejean - Rec’d 7/2/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #545
dafrogman - Rec’d: 7/13/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #677
Se7enty9 - Rec’d: 7/16/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #735
mbspell - Rec’d: 7/21/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #778
pepper114 - RTS & RESHIPPED 7/29/21, Rec’d 7/31/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #842 & #843
mick52 - Rec’d 8/7/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #890
Wooter609214317 - Rec’d 8/16/21, (DOA Item), The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1089
monkghi - Shipped 8/19, Rec’d 8/25/21 ---- NO RESPONSE/NOT PASSED ALONG :rage: :rage: :rage:

2021 UBOT #2 RESTART reveals:

RebelTaz - Original sender - Shipping 9/9/21
renatuslives - Rec’d 9/15/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1396
Southportmommy - Rec’d 9/21/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1596
Wooter772326458 :tada: - Rec’d 10/4/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1655
LMLCABC06 - Rec’d 10/12/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1721
Mopsbauer - Expected ship-to date: 10/18/21
Wooter194802706 -
SylvreKat -
SkeletonQueen08 -
gemi27ss -
Punkin2013 -
ETC…

2 Likes

Actually, by the time LML sends it, i’ll be home. So if you want to rebump me back up, that’s ok. Less PMing of addresses that way, since I’ve already got Mop’s snail-dress.

>'Kat

@RebelTaz - Is that ok? I’m just following your instructions, LOL

1 Like

i’m good with whatever. Have me next, have me in a few, either way works for me.

>'Kat

2 Likes

lol… if I had known this six hours earlier, I’d say whatever, but… I JUST PM’d Wooter772326458 to update his/hers (?) update list. I don’t want to ask him/her to update their update again! lol… I’m easy going… I’m good with whatever y’all want, but I think it’s best like it is for now… but what do I know? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Well, fate has decided for us. I sent it out to @SylvreKat this morning! I just saw these updates about shipping when I was going to confirm it. I’m so sorry @Mopsbauer. Please forgive me if I botched this or upset anyone.

1 Like

You people are going to be the cause of the last remaining hair I have falling completely out. You know that, right?

Stay Home Betty Boop GIF by Fleischer Studios

8 Likes

Hey, no need to apologize to me! I was going to suggest sending it to SylvreKat if anyone asked me anyway, so it’s all fine and dandy with me.

8 Likes

Want me to send something to you for that?

:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Nu Hair with Comparison

Nu-hair-spray

8 Likes

I have something more reliable in mind.

1 Like