The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List

GIF by ViralHog

Yellow Bird Please GIF by Salesforce

5 Likes

Urgent news. This just in @Wooter772326458 has decided to take an impromptu vacation and won’t be back until next week or so :laughing::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

wayne brady GIF

3 Likes

I’m getting ideas from the Junk Drawer thread.

5 Likes

Don’t make me kick you out! :rofl:

2 Likes

OK, after a short Prime Appreciation Days delay (there are only so many Wooting hours in the day, and Post Mongering and TT’s Happy Hour took precedence), here is the final reveal…

This is what I’m keeping:

• Woot(!)opoly (I’ve wanted one of these - so exciting!!)
  • German Haribo Gummies x2 (pretty excited about these too)
  • Candle
  • iPhone lightning jack thingie
  • TrackRPixel’s x2
  • 3 stickers
  • Winged Knife & Stand (brother will love this for his bday)
  • Helmet Chiller (also for same brother)

I went through the book, and X’ed off anything that was missing (MIA); I know I saw at least a couple of them in other peoples reveals, but don’t feel like going back and figuring out who.

Since some folks wanted to see “everything”, even though I think it might dampen the mystery for the new UBOT, I will give you a single photo of everything that is left (without itemizing)…
Some of this will go into the next UBOT, some will be donated to Goodwill to keep the box fresh and at a realistic weight.
I will start a new page in the book for “continuing-on items” and a separate page for new items I am adding, just to make it easier for folks to find things and cross them off.

And the final reveal:

There is only one or two spots left on the list for the next UBOT, so if you are interested in doing this madness again, head on over to the new thread:

8 Likes

There’s still some good stuff in there!

8 Likes

That’s what i thought.

Is that a Trebek! tee?

6 Likes

Definitely! It will make a good base for the new UBOT :slight_smile:

Maaaaybeeeee…

6 Likes

I’m sure Will is due for some fresh StayFrees :laughing:

3 Likes

Are you tracking his cycle??

2 Likes

I don’t think there is a cycle; it seems to be pretty constant.

2 Likes

I am a bit behind, yet always catch up just like 90 Day Fiancé. I love these! I bookmarked your link if i need a creative gift idea.
Thanks for sharing @RebelTaz “The REAL Celebrity of the Wedding”.

4 Likes

Lot’s of good stuff left in there!

The puppy slippers are cute and apparently, appropriate to wear to the grocery store.

5 Likes

And wearing nothing else if you feel like a WalMart run.

4 Likes

I’m partial to my dragon slippers… but there ain’t no WAY I’m wearing them to the store! Can you imagine me in my dragon slippers pulling up to the local wally world on my motorcycle? :cowboy_hat_face: :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m surprised at all the good stuff left in the box!
Thanks @Wooter772326458 for the reveals!

6 Likes

Are we waiting for spots to be filled or are we just going to get started and let a stragglers or two join? Or just keep it at the current count and not tempt fate?

3 Likes

I finally figured out that I’m leaving Germany so now I’m just waiting to find out where I’m going and when…

4 Likes

If you change your mind, let me know so I can lurk in the parking lot (for photos)

5 Likes