The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List

I’ll be shipping out Monday.

I’ll be back later this evening when I have more availability, not having to run around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get kids ready to go back to their mothers for the next couple weeks (barf), and have a laptop so I can actually see wtf I’m typing without having to pause to scroll up and down.

I will answer any and all questions then. Feel free to add more if yall want. I’m pretty much an open book. I don’t hide anything and I honestly don’t care all that much if people know about my life. Who knows. Maybe some answers will surprise you! I’m sure there is at least one of yall that are curious as can be.

Seeing all of yalls love and support and just. Yall are the best. You made me cry but in a good way. I am so thankful for all of you guys. Seriously.

4 Likes

What? Why’s everybody looking at me!?!

7 Likes

While we are waiting, go vote for the Deal O Meter - it’s almost there, and we only have an hour or so left…

https://www.woot.com/dealometer

6 Likes

Chicago Med Nbc GIF by One Chicago

4 Likes

I didn’t do anything but…

3 Likes

Sometimes, that is the correct course of action :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I’m newish here and after 3 threads on this still don’t know if this is a current thing (Nov 2021). If anyone reads this that has the power or right connections to get me on this list if it is still going on now and possibly a link for more info? Thank you!!!

3 Likes

I have a little bit of pull. Did you read the first post to the thread? It is current, but until this round ends, we’re not really accepting new applications, but… if you want to stick around and join us in our insanity, you’ll increase your chances of being targeted, I mean picked for the next round (should one exist) :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Ugh…I always seem to find cool stuff at the tail end of it. I will bebop around and get acclimated in case there is another round and I become a victim, er participant. Thanks!

5 Likes

That means there is only one more stop before it gets to me! Yay! I’m actually a little worried what my husband’s reaction is going to be but it can’t be much worse than the pallet :thinking:

8 Likes

5 Likes

Got a call from my sister around midnight last night. I guess our little brother (he just turned 17) attempted to commit suicide last week and has been in the psych since Tuesday. They finally gave him phone privileges yesterday and he called her to ask her for help because one of his moms is kind of being a stuck up b*tvh and more or less is down playing the situation and invalidating him and his other mom is trying to help him as best as she possibly can but it’s just not the right kind of help or something. I’m not sure exactly tbh. I uh… wtf is going on in the world right now? Like… did someone pee in God’s cheerios and blame me or something? Idk if I’m in shock or if I’m just so fckn done with this type of stuff happening that I just kind of expect it at this point.
Sigh
Court hearing is in about an hour and 15. I’m barely keeping it together.
Plz send coffee and voucher for vacation. I’m gonna need one after today cools down…

5 Likes

What is it about the uBoT that inspires people to take sudden, inexplicable vacations!? :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Love You Healing GIF by HuMandalas

Snow White Coffee GIF

6 Likes

I failed to realize that technically today (it’s 1am my time) is Thanksgiving… uh… so I guess box will go out Friday. Had it packed and ready to go Wednesday but for some stupid reason my boyfriend forgot to take the box out with the other stuff I had going out to be shipped. So. Yeah. I feel rather strange and just. Ugh. Sorry guys. Life seems to gut punch me hard as ever during holidays. After it’s shipped I’ll probably end up quiet for awhile. I hate holidays. This time of year sucks.

7 Likes

Thank you for the update!
Holidays can definitely be rough for some (especially when you are already dealing with an overload of :poop:), so going quiet for a bit is certainly understandable…

But please be sure to take a couple of minutes to post your reveal before your break - thank you!!! :pray:t2:

7 Likes

2021 UBOT reveals:

RebelTaz - Original sender
LUNCHImNoLADY - Rec’d 5/13/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #56
archetype6 - Rec’d 5/20/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #96
missmessye - Rec’d 5/28/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #121
bankernosaj - Rec’d 6/7/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #199
ashleyheart - Rec’d 6/15/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #299
mtn3pitt - Rec’d 6/19/21 - LATE POST 7/1 -The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #522
Neiciejean - Rec’d 7/2/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #545
dafrogman - Rec’d: 7/13/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #677
Se7enty9 - Rec’d: 7/16/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #735
mbspell - Rec’d: 7/21/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #778
pepper114 - RTS & RESHIPPED 7/29/21, Rec’d 7/31/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #842 & #843
mick52 - Rec’d 8/7/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #890
Wooter609214317 - Rec’d 8/16/21, (DOA Item), The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1089
monkghi - Shipped 8/19, Rec’d 8/25/21 ---- NO RESPONSE/NOT PASSED ALONG :rage: :rage: :rage:

2021 UBOT #2 RESTART reveals:

RebelTaz - Original sender - Shipping 9/9/21
renatuslives - Rec’d 9/15/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1396
Southportmommy - Rec’d 9/21/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1596
Wooter772326458 :tada: - Rec’d 10/4/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1655
LMLCABC06 - Rec’d 10/12/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1721
SylvreKat - Rec’d 10/25/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1808
Mopsbauer - Rec’d 11/2/21 - The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1830* No Photo :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Wooter194802706 - Rec’d 11/10/21, The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1976
The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1978 Part 2
The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List - #1979 Part 3
SkeletonQueen08 - Rec’d: 11/17/21, Reveal Pending…
gemi27ss - Expected ship date: 11/26/21
Shifflme -
PantherRose -
ETC…

5 Likes

I’m here. I work at an Amazon Fulfillment Center, so I sleep a lot when I get the chance, and since Peak just started… Yeah, if my turn gets here before Christmas, I may need to trade places with someone else on the list

4 Likes

I wasn’t paged

1 Like

Wait wait wait, I’m trying to scroll through the whole timeline of this forum but I keep falling asleep. Am I… Am I still on the list, or no?

2 Likes