5 Likes

SouthPort still rockin’ it late!

Dance Dancing GIF by The Dude Perfect Show

1 Like

Happy Dance GIF by Fleischer Studios

3 Likes

The. Best. Time.

3 Likes

Girl, I like this more than playing adopt me on Roblox w my kids lol. At least you can win stuff while spending money

2 Likes

Alrighty, my goal is to get everything into a box tonight to prepare to ship out tomorrow! Sorry for the slight delay…life. Excited to keep this going though. :grin:

10 Likes

EXCITED!!! Can’t wait to see and/or read what @ashleyheart gets!!!

Congrats Mariana Lee GIF by asianhistorymonth

5 Likes

Even if you can’t get it out today, you’ll still be quicker than Dave.

13 Likes

I was going to offer this lol but I wasn’t sure

4 Likes

america burn GIF

6 Likes

gerry dee cbc GIF by Mr. D

5 Likes

Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

6 Likes

If I had the time, I would totally do this! Nice to know another Woot Enthusiast is so close.

10 Likes

I just thought I would insert some seriousness here. You can’t ship alcohol unless you or your recipient is a licensed dealer or vineyard. And Purple at least will not let you ship people. Nor animals. So sorry, but no shipping the hubs.

Now, if you happen to live 30 min from the next person, then there’s nothing stopping you from dropping off said non-shippable items. Well, except perhaps the cops, depending on how you’ve restrained the hubs to keep him from returning home…

>'Kat

7 Likes

Canadian Agree GIF by CBC

5 Likes

You’re gonna have to describe the image you just posted. For some reason (browser? woot!? older LapMac?) most images only show up as a large outline with a small blue square with a ?

>'Kat

1 Like

Oh, it just says “that makes sense”.

2 Likes

@ whoever posted they’d gotten three IRKs that week (or day?)

(I can’t find that post now, so hopefully you’re reading all the posts) Is it normal for that site to just sit on getting their junk shipped out? I got one on the 27th, but it shows still processing. I will say that I’m already less impressed with them than with our woot!

>'Kat

2 Likes
  1. They warn on the listing page that they can ship weeks later.
  2. They DO put in delivery dates time frames.
  3. They are just estimates, and people can get them much sooner.
5 Likes

Thank you @SylvreKat i needed that :raising_hand_woman::sob::heart::pray::wine_glass::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes