The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List

For those of you ahead of me, I love German cars (especially Audi), I love pugs, and I’m a closet amateur radio nerd. Just saying :laughing:

Oh, and the boy loves dinosaurs, toy cars, Peppa Pig, and Blippi. But if you send Blippi stuff, I’m sending a bunch of unemployed Teamsters to your house with axe handles and poor attitudes. Peppa Pig is OK (especially with BBQ sauce on a bun).

8 Likes

Do you also like sunsets and long walks on the beach, too? lol :roll_eyes: :rofl:

8 Likes

:laughing::laughing::rofl:

3 Likes

Oh, I have 4 boxes full of stuff to add to this. I imagine the physical box size will at least double when it leaves my house, fair warning to the wooters down the chain. Shipping won’t be cheap, start saving now if you have to :wink:

6 Likes

Well that makes it an easy WIN-WIN - I know what room I’ll be cleaning this weekend !!!

3 Likes

Man I’m gonna have one pissrd off delivery person that day I’m sure. Granted there’s one person between you and I but still. Or maybe not. Idk if they’re active or not. I stopped trying to keep track of all of those lame ones who won’t go change their name lol

5 Likes

Yeah, but don’t forget … it was a named user (cough! cough! @monkghi cough! cough!) who selfishly and douchebagedly ruined the fun for everyone!

8 Likes

Some of us can’t change are username
So don’t be trolling us by calling us lame

3 Likes

Sorry, meant for @SkeletonQueen08

3 Likes

I hope @monkghi comes back and redeems themselves one day. I always look for the best in people even when I shouldn’t.

8 Likes

Meanwhile, I prefer animals to people. People suck.

Season 4 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

10 Likes

I pm Monkghi last night to ask the same thing
@monkghi was active this week

4 Likes

They do but I still try to wish the best.

5 Likes

Sorry i’ve been away. last month was bad for me. Things are getting back to normal though, to where i have a little time for fun (and not just work and being there for my best friend) i actually couldn’t find this thread for a while. But inspiration struck and i did a search on ‘unofficial’ and there it finally was! And i’ll admit that i mostly skimmed the 1000 posts mainly for the reveals. So what-all have i missed out on? Is it finally getting close to my turn?

>'kat

7 Likes

Please tell me your husband’s radio room or the garage… :astonished:

3 Likes

You know, I’ve found that sometimes you have to cut a person open with a large knife and root around a little inside to find the good in them, and even then that part goes bad pretty quickly :man_shrugging: :laughing:

6 Likes

@SylvreKat you may want to reach out to @RebelTaz

5 Likes

Amen brother.

3 Likes

I’m cynical as can be but I know there are good people in the world.

Try not to focus on the bad and your life will be much better.

6 Likes

Hey, my life is pretty good despite all the bad in this world. I have a good woman who loves me and I love in return (despite her snoring), our amazingly adorable and adorably amazing son, a house full of pugs (their snoring is actually precious), Sturgill Simpson on the stereo, and an obscene amount of horsepower under my right foot with several colors to choose from, depending on my mood (except it just dawned on me that three of them are the exact same shade of red).

My original comment was just a joke, though I am positive it is applicable to some people, including a few I know.

4 Likes