The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List

I think you just haven’t had the opportunity to sit down and watch it with the right mindset. Most people consider it a Halloween movie, however it’s generally actually supposed to be a Christmas movie. I, for one, consider it an all year round movie, but then again I’m weird. Or maybe haven’t watched it with the right company. Also. There’s this HUGE fan theory that The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, and Frankenweenie, are supposed to tell the tale of someone’s life. I can see it but I don’t think Burton ever really confirmed or denied it. Typical Burton style, I believe he said something to the effect of “it wasn’t meant to be that way I don’t think but then again you never really know”

When I had my eldest daughter, the babyshower was NMBC themed. Was the cutest thing. I’ll have to see if I can find one of the invites and post a picture of it.

He is the cuckoo of the clock!

3 Likes

The Bradford Exchange however it’s roughly $220.

You can find it on Ebay, however people are trying to sell it anywhere from $250 to almost $900. People are fckn insane. But whatever.

Don’t bother looking anywhere else. Yeah they have the “clock” but it’s just a small resin something or other that is basically just a wall ornament that is half the size and most definitely NOT functional.
Amazon has a few people selling these and the reviews are hilarious to read because obviously people impulse bought things without reading the full description or something like that. Loads of pissed off people.

1 Like

Ooohhhh!! :jack_o_lantern:

It’s been a few days. I can’t believe the angry mob isn’t out.

2 Likes

I can’t speak for everyone but speaking just for me, when @monkghi stole the uBoT box… s/he took with it my give a damn. I started this for everyone to have a good time and that one selfish act took all the fun out of it. For me anyway. meh… or maybe it’s just the vodka talking…

11 Likes

We got the box!!! Yay. Will do the reveal tomorrow and pack it full of goodies and out it goes. Can I please get the address of where it goes next?

9 Likes

I’m just razzing you as a non-participant. It’s still fun for me. I’ve enjoyed watching this whole thing.

4 Likes

You need to private message the next name on the list to get their address.

3 Likes

It’s been a couple of days… you alright there?

3 Likes

The Croods Sloth GIF by The Croods: A New Age

3 Likes

Me three!!!

The weeping angels was the BEST EPISODE! Ingenious!

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your reveal!!

I’ve already sent you my shipping info a few days ago :+1:t2:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Also receive stickers something that I would never take a picture of and post phone charger but saved a lot for the next person

12 Likes

YOU GOT A NEST THERMOSTAT?

Nice.

10 Likes

In a “Trash” box?

6 Likes

Boom Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

I’m going trash diving @RebelTaz house

8 Likes

lol… while you are welcome to, don’t blame that nest on me. You won’t find a single thing g@@gle … hmmm, now that I type that, I guess the trash is exactly where you would find g@@gle products at my house :smiling_imp:

9 Likes