The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List

Or a normal everyday American citizen.

@SylvreKat Genuinely it’s the story of my life. I’ve been through so much complete and total b.s. in my life that I’ve had several people ask me if I’ve written about it. Half of my life has been so weird and janky that it’s almost unbelievable. And for some reason there’s been a lot of people who would love to read all about it!

4 Likes

Just popping in to say hi and show I did actually return to Germany after my trip to Crete although I totally could have extended my vacation there for all the kitties I met… OMG!!! Sooo many kitties! I think my phone probably has more photos of kitties than of the rest of Crete…

I may not be on here responding as much as I don’t have internet at home… I’ve been having to use my cell data to get online, which sucks! It’s almost a month now without internet at home… :sob:
Vodafone says they’re working on a getting a permit from the city to dig up the lines and fix whatever the problem is… I’m just hoping it will be resolved soon…

3 Likes

OOF
sorry that totally sucks.
Basically I have to have my library’s hotspot in order to have any sort of internet that loads a page in less than 20 min… Do you know if your library has one?

I’ve got news for you… I am ANYTHING but NORMAL. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Feel free to post kitty pictures when you can.
Love kitty pictures!

4 Likes

How I like my steaks happens to be the ONLY normal thing about me. Otherwise you and I, one in the same it seems. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sorry had a derp moment

Good lord. I am visiting woot for the first time on my laptop instead of my phone or ipad. Apparently this means I have to just completely forget how this stuff works or something. It’s been a long monday, that’s for sure…

Let’s compare. i went to work at 8;40, raced to therapy for vertigo (which basically was going home as it’s just a block away) at 1;30, back to work by i think 2;20, i was supposed to be off at 7 but my coworker’s neighbor called 'cause he found his husband unconscious on the sidewalk with the dog so i stayed 'til close which means leave at 8;25. just got home.

So yes, it’s been a hella long mon!

>'Kat

1 Like

I got you both beat. After welding three mower decks back together and getting one helluva sunburn for my troubles, I get two fingers on my dominant right hand ripped open at the knuckles on a chain saw bar that was stuck. Once I taped them back up (gotta love electrical tape for open wounds), I rip the cuts back open pulling on a blower. Nothing like blood all over a customer’s units. The rest of the day was spent pushing mowers around my property and trying to fix crap with two fingers taped together in a splint.

Y’all wanna trade Mondays?

2 Likes

:eye: :eye:

4 Likes

:tada: :tada: :tada:

Open da box…

6 Likes

Taz wins. or is that loses?

>'Kat

3 Likes

So, my mom came over to watch my son while I went to work. At work, my phone starts ringing and I switched it to vibrate really quick and set it on a shelf across the room because I was busy. The shelf was metal and my phone at this point was convulsing aggressively and loudly. I finally go get it. This is the first thing I see:

The pics and calls were all my mom. Her voicemail:
“what did you order this time? What do I do with this box? How am I going to determine the correct temperature? Do you have a thermometer or something? I really wish you would’ve given me a heads up about this. For crying’ out loud, what is this? Call me back. I mean it. “

Hahahahahaha!!! :rofl:

Just getting home. I will post more tomorrow. Stay tuned…

(VMod edit to remove personal information/tracking to protect the Wooter’s privacy.)

11 Likes

This right here is so much better than whatever’s actually in the box!

9 Likes

Dude right? I’m wondering what was ordered before to cause those questions needing to be asked. My best guess is some sort of reptile, arachnid, or something aquatic, including but not limited to: amphibians. Axolotls, fish, snails, etc., OR fresh meats of some variety. More likely to be along the pets line though.

1 Like

Nothing nearly as fun or tasty, sadly. Just meds that need to be refrigerated - there is an outer box, the above is the inner box, and then there is a also styro cooler inside THAT box, with ice packs! They are nice sturdy boxes, and I hate having them go to waste.

Fun side note: I usually donate the styro’s to a woman’s group that donates breast milk to mothers who are unable to nurse, but still want to provide breast milk for their babies. :baby_bottle:
Last year when everything was shut down, I was still able to donate them to a group that makes winterized bed-pods for feral kitties. :cat2:

7 Likes

We used to have a neighborhood cat that would come around our property. She never would let me get close to her, but she always hung around. Well, it was starting to get cold outside - I mean like freezing cold - and loving animals more than most people as I do, I couldn’t stand to see her out there in the cold. So I build her a box out of some scrap wood, wrapped it in scrap foamboard insulation lined it with old tshirts and stuck it under the house where she liked to hang out. I watched her look at it, crawl in and promptly walk right back out, never to set foot in it again, She preferred to sleep outside I guess. Luckily, we became fast friends and I convinced her to come inside when it was cold, but… wish I knew where that cat got off to… :sigh:

7 Likes

:eye: :eye:

1 Like

stalker peaking GIF by Cape Francis

2 Likes