The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List

That’s an odd theme for a party.

But as long as it’s innocent and doesn’t harm society.

4 Likes

Got a key? Let’s party!

sniffing lady gaga GIF

2 Likes

At least your not a Red Coat!

6 Likes

X amount of people participate. For example 10 people.Everyone picks a number 1-10. The 1st person picks a gift. The 2nd person picks a gift and can keep it or trade with #1. And so on down the line. After #10 picks and decides what they want, #1 picks again and can take from anyone and it ends. It never fails that some people put in lovely gifts and some people put in absolute junk( probably from a past Yankee Swap).

8 Likes

What’s a key party?

3 Likes

Secret Santa is not the same. SS you pick a name and anonymously buy that person a gift. Yankee Swap you trade gifts that have already been opened.

5 Likes

I don’t think it something you want to know.

I believe people attend a party and sleep with whomever house key they get that night….

Other WOOTERS can chime in. As you can see, I have never participated.

6 Likes

So very different than a Yankee swap. Although if you don’t know what it is, I can see how you’d go down that rabbit hole :blush::wink:.

5 Likes

I avoid those!

rabbit hole GIF

9 Likes

5 Likes

Curiouser and Curiouser… :rabbit2:

6 Likes

Mother of heaven, not quite like getting a set of tacky porcelain Christmas figurines. Or is it?

6 Likes

This is why I appreciate you penguin.

It’s probably not why people think either.

6 Likes

[quote=“jniemeier, post:1956, topic:775848, full:true”]

I never heard of it until this thread.

:no_mouth:

5 Likes

I’m just glad I didn’t google it!

5 Likes

What a wonderful invite. Thank you. I’ll provide the beverage or adult beverage if your so inclined.

3 Likes

Hey… at least we’re good for something here! Just too bad it’s introducing innocent penguins to the darker side :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

I will take tea/coffee/water and conversation only if feel like it. Thank you! Seeing how this message falls with the previous topic.
PSA:
This is not for a key party my fellow poster.

7 Likes

I am not sure if harm does not occur for the innocent or society.

5 Likes

surprised oh my GIF

6 Likes