The Official Unofficial Box of Trash List

WAITAMINUTE
I just realized i’m visible on the list now…

Panic | Reaction GIFs

15 Likes

Keep Calm Deep Breath GIF by Bitrix24

4 Likes

You forgot the wine bottle Santa outfits :laughing:

Did you keep all the bean pod fidget toys? :thinking: I was hoping people would take one and pass the rest on…

4 Likes

Awh you should have left them. I hang on to books people no longer want and I ship them to soldiers, over seas, here at home, retired, and their families as well. Looks like there’s a good couple in there that would suit some requests fairly well too. Oh well! Maybe you could join the program or send them to me and I can take care of the books and our soldier/veterans!

5 Likes

NEVER! The last time I made someone proud was well over 15 years ago! I live to provide disappointment, especially with boxes of trash. That’s my specialty, you know!
Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

5 Likes

With well over a thousand books in my library, I quite often have to downsize so I can make room for more. I joined PaperBackSwap.com a long time ago and found that it’s a good way to get rid of books I don’t need any more and at the same time to get some new-to-me reads.

7 Likes

Just wanted to pop in and tell everyone how much I truly appreciate the Woot! Forums. I’ve had a pretty stressful couple of weeks and was feeling particularly down today. I just got off work and checked in for the first time in a few days. Catching up on the comments I have missed made me smile and laugh multiple times. It totally relieved some pent up anxiety and kind of left me with a feeling of home, or comfort or something. You guys mean so much more than you know! So, thank you!

Also, @RebelTaz - you are a continuous fountain of useful information!

Do you have any available internships? :crazy_face:

7 Likes

We aim to please!

Excited Arrow GIF by MANGOTEETH

5 Likes

I will be happy to pass those books along, and I have plenty to add as well.

4 Likes

Oh sorry yes… Santa champagne bottle outfits and my daughter is greedy … so yes, all the pod fidget toys.

5 Likes

Haha! Me too!!

5 Likes

lol… that’s not what I’m usually accused of being a continuous fountain of :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

My daughter gave me one of those for Christmas few years back. He is missing most of his face now!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Yoga Exercise GIF

9 Likes

I want invited lol

4 Likes

I was kicked off (again) I think
We Love You GIF by SWR3

2 Likes

5 Likes

Kicked off what? You got the box back in September… :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I think @southportmommy might have been dipping into the Sunday wine a bit too hard. lol :champagne: :wine_glass:

9 Likes